RPGM Abandoned Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

Drax951

May 31, 2018
To be more exact they were able to post before because Devs just put link in the Patreon post which was possible to extract via HTML code. However someone pointed that out so they stopped doing that with latest version.
I don't think anyone would be banned for posting versions here it's a pirate website not a support devs if you want to play.
Then again personally I'm not willing to put any money into it income here is low and maybe a few more versions so there's more content to speak off. I usually just checked images and there were probably 2-3 new scenes at most.

Then again until someone actually shares it no one is getting their hands on this since Devs never make any updates PUBLIC which I find to be a lame move but it's their decision.
True.. I didnt know about the HTML issue. Even its better to wait for a few more versions release.

majek22

Oct 13, 2020
A very promising game and it has a story, but the problem is with the very slow development, and in the last period I became closer to watching a movie about a game
There are no missions and if you find the mission duration does not exceed 2 minutes and update five minutes only add one or two scenes

rawry776

Jun 2, 2020
there is a point where you look inside the tent to check the queen and the other girl but the game just freezes. I had to use a save file that was past that point. I usually like to play from the start of the game to see any added content I may have missed like pictures.

The new content is finally getting to the corruption aspect a bit more. It's looking good! I can only hope that the full version comes out soon.

• Hey there
Reactions: potspipe

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
it's already out for 1$ in patreon 2nd september
No offense meant however do you know what a public release is? Because a public release is meant for those who for whatever reason cannot subscribe on Patreon etc. Whatever it's to try out the game or just cannot afford it.

Just saying considering the question was about public release and you wrote 1$ release.

Not everyone is on this website and has access to anything more then the demo which was quite bad.

Then again outside of the reply reason I'm somewhat wondering what the Devs target is anymore. Suddenly switching over to monster girl, making a pool for monster girl only for 30$ subs it feels like game is somewhat trying to fit 2 things into one since it was all about corruption.

Vuneszczuk

Jan 24, 2021
When will the 0.6 public version be released?
Generally this is a strange thing, because usually 3-4 days after the emperor version was released it was already available on "other sites" in this version. Now we have the 9th day since emperor update live and it is still not there. It will come out eventually, just like other games, but how long it will take I don't know. I think it will show up by the end of this week. Personally, I would like to pay that dollar, if only I could, because these greedy creators blocked this possibility for me for teling the truth and telling how leazy they are.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Ok I have to correct something.

While I don't know why they make it so and it feels rather stupid it turns out that they do make a public version.

Under description on Patreon they post a link all the way at bottom so it's rather very hard to spot since someone has to actually click on "show more" and scroll all the way down to see the link, instead of just making the post public and maybe posting the link to post or something like that on top of description.

Just wish there were any way of knowing when the public version is actually released or does one have to wait 1-2 months so they release a new version and make old one public. I don't think any such information is provided anywhere on Patreon.

Generally this is a strange thing, because usually 3-4 days after the emperor version was released it was already available on "other sites" in this version.
I've mentioned that before the reason why it was available really fast was because they just posted the MEGA link directly into post so it was possible to get it by browsing through the HTML code. Sadly someone let it split on this forum about that explot and they seemed to have changed the way they post this version.

Vuneszczuk

Jan 24, 2021
I've mentioned that before the reason why it was available really fast was because they just posted the MEGA link directly into post so it was possible to get it by browsing through the HTML code. Sadly someone let it split on this forum about that explot and they seemed to have changed the way they post this version.
I know about the method of getting the download link through their patreon post, but that's not what I mean in my post. There are sites where you can download the latest versions of games of this type for free and there they usually appear 3-4 days maximum after the update and the developers are not as stupid as they are to give a download link in the post, so it has nothing to do with meaning they hid it now. There all games are published from normal posts, where these links are not visible and it is strange for me that the latest version is not on these pages yet, but it will be eventually. They're always are. It's just a matter of time. To be clear, I do not support such activities, but if the developers themselves blocked me the possibility of paying for their game, I do not have much other options left.

justin 13

Mar 21, 2020
No offense meant however do you know what a public release is? Because a public release is meant for those who for whatever reason cannot subscribe on Patreon etc. Whatever it's to try out the game or just cannot afford it.

Just saying considering the question was about public release and you wrote 1$ release.

Not everyone is on this website and has access to anything more then the demo which was quite bad.

Then again outside of the reply reason I'm somewhat wondering what the Devs target is anymore. Suddenly switching over to monster girl, making a pool for monster girl only for 30$ subs it feels like game is somewhat trying to fit 2 things into one since it was all about corruption.
0.5 is the free public version is out in patreon how can we put the latest version out for public.

Reactions: potspipe

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
0.5 is the free public version is out in patreon how can we put the latest version out for public.
Well surely you have a date as to when you plan on making it public unless if it's when the next version releases since after all he was asking about when it will be released.

Those are the things that are normally written down on Patreon page however when I looked there were no real information on that.

Also like I mentioned before consider making the posts public or at least change the location of link to top of description so people can even notice it I always thought you don't even make any of the old versions public since one needs to go through the entire description to even notice the links.

Also a personal recommendation when editing you have the option of inputting custom URL use it over directly copy pasting links so it looks a bit more ... nicer.

majek22

Oct 13, 2020
There is a game start option that moves you to the beginning of the new update with the new map

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes