RPGM Abandoned Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

AltasteR

Feb 25, 2021
main focus in this game is ntr, corruption with goblins which is not avoidable but mc have couple of sex scenes with monster girls and with a main girl in this 0.6 update. there is no MC humiliation right now can happen at the very ending. if you are looking for full vanilla type thing in this game then you will get disappointed.
If you sell this game after development is complete. I will definitely buy it.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
v0.6
Lily's sex scene.
A short scene from Caroline(lick pussy) and Amelia(dream?).
That's all.

papadoko

Aug 1, 2017
I am experiencing a bug in Camp 1, where when I peek into the women's tent after killing the Wolf King, it stays on an image showing 2 girls on the bed sleeping, and if I manage to walk around and progress the story, my sprite becomes invisible.

AltasteR

Feb 25, 2021
I think there's more for Caroline however unsure whatever that was already in previous or not. Look at the attachment.
Maybe a bit confused about her character since she's supposed to be the innocent one yet seems to have progressed the most.
ohhh i wanna play that version too!!!

NaughtyScales

Dec 28, 2017
main focus in this game is ntr, corruption with goblins which is not avoidable but mc have couple of sex scenes with monster girls and with a main girl in this 0.6 update. there is no MC humiliation right now can happen at the very ending. if you are looking for full vanilla type thing in this game then you will get disappointed.
It's don't looks like true NTR then, if sex just happens, or sharing stuff. If there no cheating on MC and no constant humiliations I think maybe give game a try.

rgevake

Dec 23, 2017
Reactions: Magicon

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Forgotten Royals of Astella [v0.6] [Ultimate Corruption] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 1,5 GB / 198 MB - FRoS_0.6-crunched.7z
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,6 GB / 291 MB - FRoS_0.6_Mac-crunched.7z

Download (Win/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tool:
- Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)

Last edited:

Dr. Jeepers

Sep 30, 2017
Love this game!
Would be nice to see them get captured and sold cheap as slaves to the 3 dirtyest, most perverted creatures in their world,
The goblin, driven away from his tribe for his unholy magic (tentacles, tit expansion, lactation).
The grumpy old orc, a drunk cirkus owner that wants to create new freaks by crossbreeding different "animals" ( beastiality humiliation).
The troll, incest has clearly done its number on this one, bullied all his life and full of sadistic toughts so his dad just gave him his very first human to play with, because the shit he wants to try you can not do to your mother, dad sed (hard bondage, pierced nipples and all that good stuff). It's a rough world and slaves are ofcourse groped and molested by ALL creeps they run into :devilish:
The story writes itself :KEK:

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
I would appreciate it, if someone would save me some time and tell me, if there are sex animations here or not?
There are animations and quite good ones, not played the update yet but ill assume there is new animations too.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes