RPGM Abandoned Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
So I immediately start from the ruin city.what happen to goblin girl??did she stay behind in forest?

badams

Jan 21, 2019
map 151 doesn't exist same goes for 149 and 150
btw if you choose "no" with the tent selection you can pass it

Last edited:
Reactions: jinzom

kai1990

May 19, 2017
same problem with the map they are missing in the data files..
this is a nice game but fix the bugs holy hell

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
For players and dev:
1] Does the Emperor Version of the previous versions get added into new version updates?
For dev:
2] Battles can't get be time-accelerated by pressing and holding the attack button or pressing shift, makes them a bit more annoying.
3] Opening game warning can't be instantly skipped and waiting for it to end is an annoyance, especially when bugs require restarting the game.
4] Haven't had map errors happen to me and finished this version, does not exclude it from happening to others.
5] On some maps you can walk through walls, and sometimes open a door from a wall position on the left or right which freezes the character.
6] Menu options not being saved, like remember command and always sprint and audio changes, is annoying.
7] Also, for me, Win 10 64bit, the game may leave a process or few running even after you close it, therefore you gotta end task them if you are having trouble deleting the game folder after finishing the game.
As for scenes, they are great so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pogo123
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes