RPGM Abandoned Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
forgotten royals is one of the hottest ntr game ideas. The females are very diverse from (at least for me) really hot ones like Queen and Charlotte, to average ones like Rosie and Healer - I just don’t understand the existence of Caroline... she is more a lolie even she might be “18” according to her profile... there are enough goblin games where the girls look all like lolies or average flat. There was one other game with feat quality and hot curvy girls in fantasy goblin game but I don’t know if it’s still worked on... called Tales of the Exciled. But the goblin is a tad too small. But still TotE and Forgotten Royals are still the best goblin games but unfortunately (for understable reasons) have very slow updates - way slower than the other goblin games which are all at least not to my taste cause goblin there are also too small and the girls are way too boring looking with nearly no curves. + are often simple harem games. That why I think Tales of the Exciled has the hottest women and forgotten royals is the best all around package and I look very forward to the new update even I hate that little barbie Caroline. Keep it up!

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I just would wish there would be:
- more goblin girl stuff (also with male goblins)
- a slave market
- a very old but still horny goblin character
- finally sex with queen and Charlotte

This game has a hot ntr story idea and a great overall balance. The updates are of a solid amount too which makes the long wait understandable

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
oh so it moved here i remember they said they would be changing it or something along those line

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
i opened the door under the ruined house with lily and it sent me back to the title screen so im guessing thats it for now, so good so far but im really hoping that we can get some actual charlotte action in the future. also heres to hoping for a kind of recollection room

Jun 26, 2020
I’m doubtful, teasers came out 2 weeks after they said they would. I used to be a patron and they had said the same thing about delayed billing if the update didn’t come in the month but I had still gotten charged.

That said I do enjoy the story and renders so I hope im wrong

• Thinking Face
Reactions: arimfan

rawry776

Jun 2, 2020
What's the difference between the 0.7 Emperor version and the Normal version? I have the Normal one but I cannot access the Update 0.7 Emperor version unless I pay more money. I don't want to pay it if I don't know what's in it.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes