RPGM Abandoned Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
rawry776

Go to the OP and click their patreon then below the first three tiers is a tab that says see all seven levels click it and it'll show you all tiers and what you get with each tier.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
What's the difference between the 0.7 Emperor version and the Normal version? I have the Normal one but I cannot access the Update 0.7 Emperor version unless I pay more money. I don't want to pay it if I don't know what's in it.
From what I recall it’s just a scene or two per patch which they call hardcore or something like that and the ability to vote on some stuff if paying on Paterson

rawry776

Jun 2, 2020
Mind telling what the new content was?
It was short. Without spoiling too much. You talked to the girls on various nights in the house, and certain events happened much like the last update. It ended abruptly with out too much going on. The content was good but it was a fairly small update IMO. Some of the girls may or may not get possessed by an unseen lusty force. That's about it so far.

Vuneszczuk

Jan 24, 2021
hey guys I don't know where to roaming bonus room in emperor tier
Ohhh me and others will be happy to help you my friend to find this room. All you have to do is share the game with us here. It's been over a week and they haven't even released a dollar version of the game, not to mention the fact that the link to version 0.7 is still not on this site or other sites where usually games are available for download maximum few days after release. This game, its creators and community are amazing, and not necessarily in a positive way.

Reactions: LazwelX and arimfan

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Yey !! so glad to see this new release !! I'll download it the moment i come back home (y)
can someone provide me a save at the end of the new release or there is no need?
Thanks in advance fellas & have a good day !

los123

Jun 10, 2017
Patch Update 0.7 Preview
Hey everyone here is everything that will be arriving in Zone 2 Day 2.
Content for 0.7:
- Event with Amelia
- Event with Lily
- Adult 3D scenes
- Special scene for Emperor tier only
- Voting on speical scene for Mighty Ruler tier only
- New areas to explore
- Continued Story
- More events with Charlotte and Rosie
- Event with Caroline
- New Adult Monster girl (coming soon)

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes