RPGM Abandoned Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
So how much further does 0.7 go? Is it just a small amount of content update? Also did the do an emperor edition for this part as well?

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
im having problem with the well. i think there only one well. but when i try to interact with the well. none thing happen

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
So how much further does 0.7 go? Is it just a small amount of content update? Also did the do an emperor edition for this part as well?
It doesn't progress a whole lot as far as sex scenes is concerned. The goblins only get sucked off and there are some scenes with the MC, who I don't think anyone really cares about. The version provided, I believe is the emperor edition.

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
im having problem with the well. i think there only one well. but when i try to interact with the well. none thing happen
On the left side of the map by the river, theres an NPC that is standing in front of a gate. Battle the NPC and click on the buckets inside the gate.

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
So i just started the game today, and somehow I cant get 3 rasperries. I only find two and cant seem to enter any other places.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
yay! i finally long awaited update yihaaa :lepew: nvm forgot we can start chapter after setting name.

about the update: i personally think it was.. a bit underwhelming. quite short and the stuff that was in was primary walking, fighting and kinky stuff with just the mc, the lolie caroline (who i personally would love to avoid) and some lesbo stuff. i like the game and even thought to support it with my low money but i am happy i didn't payed for this update tbh.

but its ofc still nice to see its being worked on. and queen and charlotte are always a pleasure to see in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: gilgamesh9
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes