RPGM Abandoned Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
You might need to load game bit before, i had the freeze then reloaded and didnt peek, spoke to the girl on the left and it was fine.

justin 13

Mar 21, 2020
succubus13 edited.png succubus14 edited.png

I hope you like the new coming monster girl in next update. she will be different from shuna.
Her Transform version can change by little her design still not yet 100% decided.
And for the next update you know mc and his family will be shifting in new areas so the new maps, felids , building has been has to be made and it is almost completed by the rpg guy . and for writing it's going on full speed it should complete in couple of days once done it won't much time for me to finish making it.
i will inform you again when my work is 50% complete and give you a specific idea for the next release. Teaser and update coming very soon.

Drax951

May 31, 2018
it's taking time because in the next update player will be moving to new areas so new maps and other new assets was needed to create which is now almost done and writing is also almost finished. once we have the full script than we won't take much time to put the next update.
Are you a developer of the game??

May 16, 2017
Any news for update???I know dev must create new maps.but it's almost one month and half has past.any news???

Finally 95% of the script has been completed and sended to us. We will work as fast we can to put the update online. The new script has quite bit more hardcore scenes compare to previous updates so that means it will take more time to make them so i can't confirm whether we finish everything and release before the month end. The next post will be the first teaser for 0.6 and news for release date.

16 days since and no teaser yet... seems like we'll have to wait another month. I hope he is not milking already, because this is always the beggining of the end...

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
finally some news! thanks for sharing! need so much more of this game. (well of all beside that superfluous little, premature looking chick caroline or what her name was but thats just my opinion ofc)

Vuneszczuk

Jan 24, 2021
71 DAYS SINCE LAST UPDATE. Are we going to break 100 days ? People laughed at me a few months ago when I wrote here, that they are greedy for money. Now you see, that I was right. 19 days since last status update. They claimed, that they have 95% of script and now they must only write 5% more and do randers. They haven't done it for 19 days, and the update will probably be at the earliest in a week, which is still an optimistic scenario. Remember that the next post after 19 days of delay is not a new version, but just a post on how they are doing and announcing the assumable date of new version. Pathetic behavior. It's good that they can't ban me here, as they did on their discord and patreon for writing the truth. This game is great, but have terrible developers.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes