the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Former Classmate v0.4.9.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I just ran meld on this latest release and 4.8.5 since whatever changelog may have been available didn't make it here. It looks like someone stepped in to convert the dialog from Ruglish to English. There's also what may be an epilog scene at the end of the content.

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
mc has a cute face,all i need for her is to have a long hair for girlish look.perfect

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
When I click on the executable file the game starts to launch (shows a white window) and then immediately shuts down. Any suggestions on how to fix this? Thanks in advance.

G_M

Jun 11, 2022
Game is a shameless copy of Nagi Ichi's )"

At least mention the guy, or that Nagi gave you permission. Beat for beat, scene for scene, word for word it's the same.

• Wow
Reactions: m3jez

f4all

Feb 1, 2021
Does anyone have the "Lost New Years Stories" .zip or .apk, pls?

I'm poor and I can't find it anywhere

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Is this FUCKING game EVER going to get another update? Hell, this isn't even the most-recent version of it, is it? I thought there was a 0.6 version or something on SubscribeStar, or was that a misunderstanding? Despite the dev insisting it's "not abandoned", it hasn't seen a release, or even any HINT of an update, in well over 2 years.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes