ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
it's been so long that I think it's alright if i share it.. here enjoy (version 4.8.5 pc)

P.s. It's in my mega account so it will not be there forever, uploaders required :ROFLMAO:

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
There are also pictures of the MC on his back about to take a cock in his arse.
i think you misunderstand what im saying.
what i'm saying is, that with the tags, the description and the pictures, one doesn't assume it's about 90% gay content

Jan 28, 2018
Hey, I remember this. It was a hentai doujin about a cute boy who goes super hard gay for his classmate. Good shit.
Too bad this seems to be a beat by beat recreation of that with nothing more added.

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
We definitely need more ren'py trap games(that are not sissifiation or MC becoming the trap), but i do not like that much honey select games, most of then the characters look like plastic to me. :BootyTime:

I remember checking the first release and instant knew it was based around that Nagi-ichi hentai, i had hope the dev expanded bit on that, it have a lot of potential

naglover

Aug 15, 2016
So is this completed? Is this going to become a game, or just more scenes? The last half of the game as it stands is just the same scene but different as well, is there going to be some kind of plot added?

I like the models/scenes, so I'd love to see this get a bit wider in scope.

Uzite Brun

Nov 10, 2017
I was kinda hoping that this update would bring more story to this game, or at least give more actual dialogue.
The scenes are very hot stuff though, and most of the storytelling is happening in my brain anyway with the names I've given the characters. I love the level of depravity, the near constant anal sex and the enormous amounts of cum (even if that does look a bit wonky)

What I don't understand though is the many wankers complaining about the gay tag. I don't comment "But I don't fuck animals!" on your fav bestiality game, why are you spamming here?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I was kinda hoping that this update would bring more story to this game, or at least give more actual dialogue.
The scenes are very hot stuff though, and most of the storytelling is happening in my brain anyway with the names I've given the characters. I love the level of depravity, the near constant anal sex and the enormous amounts of cum (even if that does look a bit wonky)

What I don't understand though is the many wankers complaining about the gay tag. I don't comment "But I don't fuck animals!" on your fav bestiality game, why are you spamming here?
There isn't much to the story in the hentai it's based on.

Basically it's all explained already, the MC is a ladies man with very feminine features with a friend that has developed feelings for him.

MC agrees to try it once mainly to shut him up and realises he likes it.

He gets scared that he likes it and tries to go back for women but ends up asking one to peg him with a strapon. He then realises he misses the sex with his friend and goes back. They end up falling in love the end

As for people complaining about the gay tag, it's what they do.

I mainly play lesbian games, I am one so it's my thing, and in every single lesbian game there are guys complaining about the lack of straight sex.

That then translates over to gay games with guys complaining it's gay.

It's not solely reserved for gay kinks though, nearly every kink has someone complain about it. NTR is a big one that brings in the whine, people complain about beastiality when someone adds that.

There are also devs that commit the ultimate sin of adding family members to games and not including incest. That brings in a massive amount of whine.

Easier way to say it is, people complain about everything.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes