PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
What IS it with bunny ears?

Some days it seems like every third game has at least one girl {or other character} wearing bunny ears.

Reactions: Grehcnor

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I can't believe it's a gay game, when you play a "man" who looks more like a woman, his only male attribute is a dick, but a trans woman is not considered a man because she has a dick. So for me the gay tag should be removed, but more emphasis on the fact that the "boy" is a woman without the vagina.
Don't they teach biology in France? :ROFLMAO:

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
alright it gay not trans. if trans wouldnt it be a man that thinks he a woman and dress like that all the time, and not when he fucks the person who he was in love with??????

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
So, in any hypothetical* future updates, will Our Hero start dressing like a grrl in public, wearing a bra and forms {or getting plastic boobs}?

Is he completely gay now, or is he fully bisexual?

If he's bi, will he and "classmate" {i named him "Biff"} have a threesome or two?
==============
* Been burnt too many times with games i find and like, and the next thing i know, it's seven months and no update and/or the dreaded "Abandoned" tag pops up...

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I can't believe it's a gay game, when you play a "man" who looks more like a woman, his only male attribute is a dick, but a trans woman is not considered a man because she has a dick. So for me the gay tag should be removed, but more emphasis on the fact that the "boy" is a woman without the vagina.
There are boys who wish to look as girls, there are girls who wish to have cock and look all the same as a girls... The author obviously has some similar ideas about the MC... Wish the general graphic quality was better.

Kurobatique

Oct 11, 2019
Don't they teach biology in France? :ROFLMAO:
What does my comment have to do with France? :LOL:

There are boys who wish to look as girls, there are girls who wish to have cock and look all the same as a girls... The author obviously has some similar ideas about the MC... Wish the general graphic quality was better.
Yes I understand but, for me, when the guy wants to look like a girl and he's with a guy, it's not gay.

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
for you how ever tags are there for the purpose of identification removing the gay tag will make it
a. harder for people who enjoy it too find it(tags are already inconsistent now at the best of times for instance watersport mixing up netori and ntr what ever this site thinks graphic violence means also confusing corruption and mind break and transformation still being the vaguest tag on this website)
b. and make it easier to find for people who dont want it and accidentally clicked it
i get your point but lets not making an already needlessly complicated system even more complicated

Kurobatique

Oct 11, 2019
But there is nothing complicated, for example someone who is looking for a game with gay content, do you think he will be satisfied with it? The character doesn't identify himself as a man when he sleeps with a man, so it's not gay.
I didn't ask to change the whole system either, lol.

Reactions: Ullubu

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
But there is nothing complicated, for example someone who is looking for a game with gay content, do you think he will be satisfied with it? The character doesn't identify himself as a man when he sleeps with a man, so it's not gay.
I didn't ask to change the whole system either, lol.
Well, one thing is, that you are not satisfied. OK, this is quite understandable. But this doesn't mean, that other gays are not happy with it. I am not talking about myself, but I would really recommend to be more reserved before trying to imply your own definitions of what is and what it is not gay. The whole branch of "sissy-boys" and "fem-boys" - no matter how silly and not appealing to you - is a part of "gay-world" and does not create some third or seventh gender ;)

Kurobatique

Oct 11, 2019
I'm not trying to create my own definition, I'm talking about logic by following the definition of the word gay. Someone who identifies as a woman breaks the principle of the word "gay". If a non-binary character who has all the attributes of a man sleeps with another man, you're going to say it's a gay relationship? Well it's the same here, the character is not going to identify himself as a man, that's all, I have in no way redefined the term gay myself. The problem is not only the tag system, but also the people who use it. ;)

Reactions: Ullubu

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I'm not trying to create my own definition, I'm talking about logic by following the definition of the word gay. Someone who identifies as a woman breaks the principle of the word "gay". If a non-binary character who has all the attributes of a man sleeps with another man, you're going to say it's a gay relationship? Well it's the same here, the character is not going to identify himself as a man, that's all, I have in no way redefined the term gay myself. The problem is not only the tag system, but also the people who use it. ;)
Well, first, I am not aware that MC doesn't think about himself as about a man. Perhaps I missed something. Second. There are so many gays who talk about themselves - in certain situations - as about women. And they try to seduce other man (if not gay, even better :D). They do not wish change their cocks for vaginas, but they try to look as girls in the same time. And the range of "changes" applied to their bodies is from fairly innocent to heavy make up and artificial boobs :) Perhaps we understand each other better now? :)

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
Am i the only one laughing after (and while) playing a game like this ... i mean the graphics, the translations, ... At least some creators are trying ^^

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
so he turns bi......WTF or trans or whatever gender bender thing is going on. From the pic ,I thought he was banging ex school chicks,not end up being a butt buddy.......I like the big tit girl from the game......to bad she went away.

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Did you PLAY the game? He identifies as a "cute-boy" to get women. He openly wonders if he is "gay" after being talked into sex with a guy and liking it.

That alone would more than qualify for the "GAY" tag, even if the character identified as a female AFTER that. There would still exist at least one single instance of gay-sex.

QED

Kurobatique

Oct 11, 2019
To have a woman he identifies himself as a man, but when it is to have a man, in his head he considers himself as a woman, even during the first intercourse, he says so implicitly, in short, I won't dwell on it.

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
To have a woman he identifies himself as a man, but when it is to have a man, in his head he considers himself as a woman, even during the first intercourse, he says so implicitly, in short, I won't dwell on it.
look if there are two penises fucking each other, it is more "gay" than not "gay." I personally am glad this game is tagged gay as I don't like sex scenes with two people having a penis fucking each other. I don't care if one participant claims it isn't gay because they identify as a women. It is gay to me and most people.

You seem to be more about virtue signaling, than actually having a legit complaint. Given that the majority of heterosexual males don't want to play games with to individuals with penises fucking, using the gay tag helps people to make a more informed decision with the tag than without the tag. is the system perfect? No but it doesn't have to be it just has to give people a general idea of what the content is going to be. The tags are more for people to be able read them and decide if it is a hard no vs a hard yes.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes