Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
Ok, even from the screenshots I can tell this has some serious Engrish going on. And I am tired of having to translate Engrish to English in my head so I can understand it. I'll pass.
Excactly my thoughts when i saw the screenshots... Goddammit, cant be arsed with any more engrish!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
can you avoid gay scene
ummm..no..this game is geared towards that so it would be of silly to avoid the main theme..LOL best way to put this is ..you play as a bi trans...so do you want to play as that?..if not..this game is not for you.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Futanari also known as "futa" for short, is Japanese for hermaphrodite or having the genitalia from both genders.

This game don't have futa (or i am blind?). please remove futa,thanks you.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Futanari also known as "futa" for short, is Japanese for hermaphrodite or having the genitalia from both genders.

This game don't have futa (or i am blind?). please remove futa,thanks you.
they long ago combined futa/trans into one tag..think of it as having either or..i do not think they will separate them anytime soon..so..either or...just hope its the one you actually want :p

Gold Onyx

Feb 11, 2019
I hope as the game continues, you can keep the protagonist as a trap who enjoys men and women. Catching and pitching. So many of the games takes the 'sissification' or 'bimbofication' way to far.

Reactions: lumley

JKuncl3

Jan 4, 2018
So far there do not seem to be many choices in this game. It is interesting, but it's pretty short. FYI, no you cannot avoid the gay content and it seems pretty much a bi-game i.e. MC is male but has sex with men and women.

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Cute and hot for what it was & how much of it there was. Slightly disappointed that the MC was the trap. I thought it may have been the other way around which would have been quite sweet.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi again, Distru! I have a question about the new demo.

I played the 0.3.1 version posted in the OP of the thread here a while back, and I notice the updated demo seems to have less content than what was in that version. I didn't really notice anything different aside from the stuff that comes after the MC leaves the hotel room isn't there in this updated demo, so what has been updated in the new demo? Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Distru

Distru

Mar 6, 2018
I am also continuing to work on version 0.3.1 and it will be added to the new version.

Reactions: Ozel
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes