Shrekteroni

Oct 30, 2018
OK I tried the game and... it definitly needs the "gay" tag. I don't think I will play this game again. The "futanari" (cock + pussy) is the max I can handle in a game. Since I'm not into gay games, if the "futanari" doesn't have a pussy, well... I'm out.
The animations of this game are very nicely done tho. So if you are into gay games, you shoule like this game A LOT ;)
Except for the fact that it's not gay? It's not a "Things that straight people don't like" tag. I'm gay and I would not date or have sex with a trans woman because, she's a woman. Futa/trans women are not gay. Men having sex with men is gay.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Except for the fact that it's not gay? It's not a "Things that straight people don't like" tag. I'm gay and I would not date or have sex with a trans woman because, she's a woman. Futa/trans women are not gay. Men having sex with men is gay.
Except... In this demo, the "pretty" guy never qualifies himself as a woman. He even has sex with a girl as a man. So as far as I'm concerned, he is a guy. If I understand correctly, this game is about transforming this man into a woman. But for now, he is still a man... I think :sneaky: So at the beginning at least, it's a gay game in my book. So gay tag needed. But it doesn't matter anymore since yesterday someone already added the gay tag so...

zackiman

Apr 14, 2018
Want to know where this game is going, look for a manga called How I got Hooked on Him This is a thinly, very thinly disguised retelling of that story, right down to lifting of the dialogue.
I put the link in a previous post, I wish that is not a copy and that is the most developed story, with corruption, trap or others, being a manga everything is very fast and while in a game you can develop much more, in the game by following the same speed, the protagonist already has his hard cock from the beginning, does not make sense because this curious but annoying at first.

gaius1415

Mar 17, 2019
I put the link in a previous post, I wish that is not a copy and that is the most developed story, with corruption, trap or others, being a manga everything is very fast and while in a game you can develop much more, in the game by following the same speed, the protagonist already has his hard cock from the beginning, does not make sense because this curious but annoying at first.
I understand what you're saying, and yes in adapting the story from manga to game you would need to change certain aspects, perhaps creating a secondary storyline so that there is an element of choice involved.

nicestgamer

Modder
Feb 10, 2019
Greetings all,

Found this on another site, and saw that it was not updated here. Had some time while discord was down and figured why not help out.

Developer: Distru
Version: Formerclassmate-0.3 PC and MAC (no android release sorry)
Update released: 5-17-2019
Developers tags: Newhalf, corruption, feminization, trap, yaoi
Developers Future tags: Shemale

Changelog: Ask one of the 11 Patrons

Developers statement: I am a young adult games developer. In my plans to develop visual novels with the use of characters transgenders.

If you like the game or their future plans, please go support this person's patreon if you can, its not my cup-o-tea, but maybe this update can help them gain more supporters.
Developer has $1 and $5 tier's.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I downloaded from uploaded (painfully slow download site) and immediately uploaded to after checking approved upload site listing for free anonymous hosting options. ClamAV showed the file as clean for me, I did not scan with other engines.

MAC Link :
PC Link :

Maybe the OP (Alexander Krisnov) or a MOD can update the OP?

Have a great day,
-=NicestGamer=-

EDIT: forgot to @ the requester's
Atlan Decoy-71- Lost_Soldiers

Last edited:

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
this is ok. But the english needs a LOT of work and the first person and panning camera during sex just makes me feel sick.. dont like that at all. Interesting story though.. so marks for that :)

zephrates

May 12, 2017
Aside from the tags, the screen shots look pretty rough to me. I don't think this one's gonna make the cut.

fbass

May 18, 2017
What happens in the bunkbed, stays in the bunkbed.

Oh and size does totally matter... body size that is.
Probably depends a little on you and your cellmates preferences? But I digress, good game so far. How about those Bears? You like Football?

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes