Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
So far so good but personally I think it could use a bisexual tag.There are many paths the developer could take with this game, and some of them won't be to everyone's taste ,but if everyone had to like every game then life would be really boring. I am hoping that the developer goes down some kinky paths in the future with this and my impression is that the developer is trying not to scare people (those who don't like any male/male content) away, while developing the story further.

smut

Jul 21, 2017
OK I tried the game and... it definitly needs the "gay" tag. I don't think I will play this game again. The "futanari" (cock + pussy) is the max I can handle in a game. Since I'm not into gay games, if the "futanari" doesn't have a pussy, well... I'm out.
The animations of this game are very nicely done tho. So if you are into gay games, you shoule like this game A LOT ;)
Meh, I'm the opposite. Girls with both cock+pussy look weird. Rather prefer one or the other.

As long as she's otherwise a girl, I don't see how that justifies a "gay" tag. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I'd be disappointed if I was looking for actual gay stuff and it turned out it was only a girl with a dick.

And I haven't tried this yet, but the futa tag piqued my interest.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Meh, I'm the opposite. Girls with both cock+pussy look weird. Rather prefer one or the other.

As long as she's otherwise a girl, I don't see how that justifies a "gay" tag. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I'd be disappointed if I was looking for actual gay stuff and it turned out it was only a girl with a dick.

And I haven't tried this yet, but the futa tag piqued my interest.
Looks gay enough to me, so i'm out.
There is a market for this though, if the art gets refined I'm sure it can garner some interest.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..i actually tried this BEFORE the additional tags were added and got a terrible fright :eek: my first thought was..this game was made for @TiffanyMonroe ..not I...lol..i liked the art..but i dont wanna weenie in my MC's bummyhole...i'm not that secure in my masculinity :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Canto Forte

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
ok..i actually tried this BEFORE the additional tags were added and got a terrible fright :eek: my first thought was..this game was made for @TiffanyMonroe ..not I...lol..i liked the art..but i dont wanna weenie in my MC's bummyhole...i'm not that secure in my masculinity :ROFLMAO:
Agreed that it is not for everybody but I don't think it would be a big "stretch" HAHA for any male who likes playing games like "Good Girl Gone Bad" and goes just a little bit off the lesbian route.

Reactions: Altru

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Agreed that it is not for everybody but I don't think it would be a big "stretch" HAHA for any male who likes playing games like "Good Girl Gone Bad" and goes just a little bit off the lesbian route.
i play and am a big fan of lesbian games..if my protag can avoid the dreaded D :O and i am ok with futa/trans/traps in my games if my MC has the choice to not have sex with them..although true Futa(with a vagina also) my MC will give a whirl if he dosnt have to receive the D back..LOL..i am reasonably open-minded...:unsure:

tavlober

Dec 23, 2017
Yeah, "gay" tag is overused here on F95. While it is for male+male, people keep use it on many futa+male, futa+female or futa+futa games without actual male+male content. And yes, it is very disappointing every time

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
The mc's face made me not download and since it's gay, I'm glad I didn't bother.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
The mc's face made me not download and since it's gay, I'm glad I didn't bother.
its everything..the MC is one of those(correct me if i'm wrong..i have no idea about these modern millennial titles) pansexuals...alas..as soon as "that" scene happened(the curse of trying before tags added) i clicked delete and made a tea and contemplated my navel...

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
I just hope we will have some choices in this game ^^'
But really I'm curious to know if it's a sissification game (so crossdressing, soft feminization, etc), a gay game (classical theme without special kink just two men and their love story), a trans one (hard feminization with surgery and all, crossdressing), or the dev will let us choose between this routes and maybe others (it could be the best option ^^)

I really want to have the choice to "corrupt" the MC and transform him into a trans, or making him be bisexual, or I don't know some gay stuff.
Because this demo is pretty interesting but for now the content is too short to know if it's a story where the dev give us false choice (like I wear a blue dress or a red one) or true choices with true consequences (having breast mammal augmentation or not, etc).
I hope the next update will be soon to see ^^

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I'm so glad I waited, thanks for taking one for the team.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes