Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Thanks for replying Distru! Hopefully your involvement in the community will drum up more attention on the thread here and get more people to come back to your game and hopefully some will support you. :D

Distru

Mar 6, 2018
I'm also porting the Ex-classmate characters to 3D for their adventure in the sequel made on the Unreal Engine 4.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Is the sequel going to be a free roaming kind of game?

Reactions: Distru

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Unreal Engine is an interesting choice. I'm interested to see how things will shape up with the sequel. :D

Reactions: Distru

Distru

Mar 6, 2018
[QUOTE = "! BlackOmen !, сообщение: 3017797, участник: 1299576"]
Да, сейчас нет обсуждений или обновлений
Эта игра заброшена ??
[/ QUOTE]

Reactions: Goronthil

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
[QUOTE = "! BlackOmen !, сообщение: 3017797, участник: 1299576"]
Да, сейчас нет обсуждений или обновлений
Эта игра заброшена ??
[/ QUOTE]

Do you plan a public release any time soon ? or do you cease to release it in F95 ?

Mar 11, 2019
Meh, I'm the opposite. Girls with both cock+pussy look weird. Rather prefer one or the other.

As long as she's otherwise a girl, I don't see how that justifies a "gay" tag. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I'd be disappointed if I was looking for actual gay stuff and it turned out it was only a girl with a dick.

And I haven't tried this yet, but the futa tag piqued my interest.
but a girl with a dick would have a vagina too...so in your hypothetical case it would be a guy with tits.....

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
I don't know how, or if I'm supposed to, don't want to get into trouble since I'm not an uploader. Just noticed it hadn't been updated and I had already downloaded from another site, so I thought I would help everybody out. However my mega account is a free account so I don't know if they set a limit on how much or how often the file can be downloaded.

Kurobatique

Oct 11, 2019
I can't believe it's a gay game, when you play a "man" who looks more like a woman, his only male attribute is a dick, but a trans woman is not considered a man because she has a dick. So for me the gay tag should be removed, but more emphasis on the fact that the "boy" is a woman without the vagina.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes