Kurobatique

Oct 11, 2019
look if there are two penises fucking each other, it is more "gay" than not "gay." I personally am glad this game is tagged gay as I don't like sex scenes with two people having a penis fucking each other. I don't care if one participant claims it isn't gay because they identify as a women. It is gay to me and most people.

You seem to be more about virtue signaling, than actually having a legit complaint. Given that the majority of heterosexual males don't want to play games with to individuals with penises fucking, using the gay tag helps people to make a more informed decision with the tag than without the tag. is the system perfect? No but it doesn't have to be it just has to give people a general idea of what the content is going to be. The tags are more for people to be able read them and decide if it is a hard no vs a hard yes.
So because straight people don't want to play with people who have a penis, other people have to endure? If for example a gay guy, wants to play gay games and he doesn't like trap or sissification he shouldn't say anything?
The site does not revolve around heterosexual people.

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
So because straight people don't want to play with people who have a penis, other people have to endure? If for example a gay guy, wants to play gay games and he doesn't like trap or sissification he shouldn't say anything?
Nether does it revolve around gay people (or in this case more specificialy you)

Reactions: benok

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
Also you can just idk click away find a different game that suit your tastes
(This also could have easily been fixed with a tag blacklist something many have pointed out that this site could use)
There aren't that many gay games anyway and when searching the tags are under the game if you hover over it see sissification or trap then click another game honestly your complaining about an extremely minor issue no one but you has a problem with

Kurobatique

Oct 11, 2019
Also you can just idk click away find a different game that suit your tastes
(This also could have easily been fixed with a tag blacklist something many have pointed out that this site could use)
There aren't that many gay games anyway and when searching the tags are under the game if you hover over it see sissification or trap then click another game honestly your complaining about an extremely minor issue no one but you has a problem with
Nether does it revolve around gay people (or in this case more specificialy you)
I just said it didn't make sense, you're getting all nervous for nothing. All you have to say is I'm the only one who has a "problem" with it. Anyway, take a breath. I didn't kill your family either. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I never said otherwise, just that his comment was based on straight people, so don't come and talk to me about homosexuals when that's not the point.

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
yes that's right YOU have to endure. Just like everyone else has to endure the same imperfect system. Stop being deliberately unreasonable and obtuse so you can play a victim. This game didn't have just a gay tag, it had other tags not my fault you saw gay and ASSUMED gay = what you like. There is plenty of heterosexual sex I don't like, but it is still heterosexual sex. I don't go around acting like an entitled princess telling people to remove tags because it isn't the type of heterosexual sex I like. Nor do I make some asinine argument of how it isn't heterosexual sex simply because as a straight man I don't like it. So YEAH you have to endure some types of gay sex that you don't like as it is still GAY. This site doesn't revolve around your narrow definition of gay.

Instead of arguing this isn't gay maybe argue that it needs additional tags to help people make choices. NTR is predominately hetro content people shouldn't argue that it isn't hetrosex because some poor hetroboy wants to play games without NTR or cheating. This hetroboy simply argues to ADD a NTR tag when a game has ntr but is missing the tag because I don't like that shit and I want to know. But what I don't do is rant about how it isn't hetrosex. Which is what you are doing here. This game's content has gay sex, you know it, I know it and pretty much everyone else knows it, but it isn't gay sex you like. So the fuck what? You are not the arbiter of what is gay sex and your arrogance is more than a little off putting and your BS faux victimization in your above post is tiresome. The tags included futa/trans, gay, anal sex, oral sex and vaginal sex. If you don't like sissy boys or trans then why did you download it? It CLEARLY says trans, clearly says gay sex and clearly says vaginal sex. Pretty much told me right off the bat this wasn't a straight hetro game or straight gay game (no pun intended) but more a bi/pan sexual game where the MC fucks everything. You MAY have a case to argue that sissy-boy should be added as a tag to help people with similar taste to you avoid the game but it sure as hell NEEDS the gay tag to tell people that two penises are going to be fucking each other so if you are not into that don't download. Which is EXACTLY what tags are for. If I see a game with a vaginal sex tag it doesn't automatically means it 100% something I am going to like in the game. yet you seem to thing gay sex should include only that which you like and not include other "gay" activities you don't like. Gay sex should include things you don't like, as it is a general tag just like vaginal sex is. Stop being unreasonable and start being more inclusive. I agree that clearer tags for the kind of gay sex is needed, when needed but that is handled with ADDING tags not removing the gay tag.

Reactions: traplover19

Kurobatique

Oct 11, 2019
yes that's right YOU have to endure. Just like everyone else has to endure the same imperfect system. Stop being deliberately unreasonable and obtuse so you can play a victim. This game didn't have just a gay tag, it had other tags not my fault you saw gay and ASSUMED gay = what you like. There is plenty of heterosexual sex I don't like, but it is still heterosexual sex. I don't go around acting like an entitled princess telling people to remove tags because it isn't the type of heterosexual sex I like. Nor do I make some asinine argument of how it isn't heterosexual sex simply because as a straight man I don't like it. So YEAH you have to endure some types of gay sex that you don't like as it is still GAY. This site doesn't revolve around your narrow definition of gay.

Instead of arguing this isn't gay maybe argue that it needs additional tags to help people make choices. NTR is predominately hetro content people shouldn't argue that it isn't hetrosex because some poor hetroboy wants to play games without NTR or cheating. This hetroboy simply argues to ADD a NTR tag when a game has ntr but is missing the tag because I don't like that shit and I want to know. But what I don't do is rant about how it isn't hetrosex. Which is what you are doing here. This game's content has gay sex, you know it, I know it and pretty much everyone else knows it, but it isn't gay sex you like. So the fuck what? You are not the arbiter of what is gay sex and your arrogance is more than a little off putting and your BS faux victimization in your above post is tiresome. The tags included futa/trans, gay, anal sex, oral sex and vaginal sex. If you don't like sissy boys or trans then why did you download it? It CLEARLY says trans, clearly says gay sex and clearly says vaginal sex. Pretty much told me right off the bat this wasn't a straight hetro game or straight gay game (no pun intended) but more a bi/pan sexual game where the MC fucks everything. You MAY have a case to argue that sissy-boy should be added as a tag to help people with similar taste to you avoid the game but it sure as hell NEEDS the gay tag to tell people that two penises are going to be fucking each other so if you are not into that don't download. Which is EXACTLY what tags are for. If I see a game with a vaginal sex tag it doesn't automatically means it 100% something I am going to like in the game. yet you seem to thing gay sex should include only that which you like and not include other "gay" activities you don't like. Gay sex should include things you don't like, as it is a general tag just like vaginal sex is. Stop being unreasonable and start being more inclusive. I agree that clearer tags for the kind of gay sex is needed, when needed but that is handled with ADDING tags not removing the gay tag.
My little buddy, stay polite, I didn't criticize your way of thinking so respect mine, moreover I spoke in a logical way using the definition of a dictionary, it's not me who should be blamed if it's bad all over, I just said that it was justified to use gay tag here. And you're all here, getting all worked up over nothing, but keep going, it's entertaining in the end.

letecikonj

Nov 4, 2017
I am curious, did developer used some game for his animations? If not well gratz, at least its not looking like 99 games on this site.

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
I just said it didn't make sense, you're getting all nervous for nothing. All you have to say is I'm the only one who has a "problem" with it. Anyway, take a breath. I didn't kill your family either. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I never said otherwise, just that his comment was based on straight people, so don't come and talk to me about homosexuals when that's not the point.
the problem is that comment sort of implies that our opinion doesn't matter
and i merely retort to to point out its nether the opposite way around sort of my way of insinuating that it doesn't revolve around anyone and the follow up comment explaining that the only person here that seem to have a problem with it is you
its really entitled especially when this is a pirating site so be glad you get content for free in the first place
nobody owes you anything

Kurobatique

Oct 11, 2019
the problem is that comment sort of implies that our opinion doesn't matter
and i merely retort to to point out its nether the opposite way around sort of my way of insinuating that it doesn't revolve around anyone and the follow up comment explaining that the only person here that seem to have a problem with it is you
its really entitled especially when this is a pirating site so be glad you get content for free in the first place
nobody owes you anything
Can you read or not? I really wonder! All I said was that the tag "gay" is not necessarily the best for this game.
Also, I never said your opinion didn't matter, just that the site doesn't only cater to straight people, so don't start saying I said "Who cares what you think straight people think".
Secondly, I still don't see the connection with the fact that the site offers free games, I didn't criticize the site, nor its quality, so instead of making me look bad, learn to read and have constructive arguments instead of "Boo you're bad".

• Angry
Reactions: Nyarwhal

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
Can you read or not? I really wonder! All I said was that the tag "gay" is not necessarily the best for this game.
Also, I never said your opinion didn't matter, just that the site doesn't only cater to straight people, so don't start saying I said "Who cares what you think straight people think".
Secondly, I still don't see the connection with the fact that the site offers free games, I didn't criticize the site, nor its quality, so instead of making me look bad, learn to read and have constructive arguments instead of "Boo you're bad".
its not boo you're bad its
boo you are annoying complain somewhere else

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I can't believe it's a gay game,
Yet it is.

when you play a "man" who looks more like a woman, his only male attribute is a dick,
No, his male attributes are a dick, the lack of boobs, the global shape of his face and one of his body, and the fact that the MC consider himself as a male when it suit him.

but a trans woman is not considered a man because she has a dick.
Like she'll not consider herself as male when it suit her. When you're MtF, you strongly identify yourself as the woman you should have been. And by this I mean that you do all you can to not be confused with a man, never dressing nor acting like one. Which is absolutely not the case here.

So for me the gay tag should be removed, but more emphasis on the fact that the "boy" is a woman without the vagina.
The boy isn't a woman. At most it's a gender fluid bisexual, but clearly not a transgender and even less a futa. And like the whole content focus more on the male to male part, the gay tag is more than legit.

D

Deleted member 1928798

Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 14 Feb, 2020
Download it here:

This release support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)

• Love
Reactions: Faptime

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
I am curious, did developer used some game for his animations? If not well gratz, at least its not looking like 99 games on this site.
He is using Thrixxx software Sexvilla for the characters. (Or its evil free cousin, The Klub 17) Played it for years before all of this cranked up.

Reactions: letecikonj

ikkjemin

Mar 11, 2018
I cleaned up the script, getting rid of the at times awful English. I was bored, with too much free time on my hands, and this is "based" on (or copied off') a hentai manga that I really enjoy, so I figured "why not"...

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes