seraphim64

May 22, 2017
I am getting the same error, even when I am opening the application with Locale Emulator "Run as Japanese" option. It used to work but now it doesn't?
Current on Windows 8, tried with Windows 10 and still doesn't work.
Problem is with all the Japanese games

Apr 22, 2019
Sadly I agree with MC being kind of a scumbag. I wouldn't say he's on the level of her husband but still... :(
I haven't finished the game yet, but at beginning
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, but hey he's the MC, so she forgives him and the "I love you Hina-chan" every fucking time kills the mood together with her squirting every 2 seconds. Does he have a magic tongue? At that rate someone should change the mattress once per day. Other Studio Pork's games are better compared to this one.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I haven't finished the game yet, but at beginning
, but hey he's the MC, so she forgives him and the "I love you Hina-chan" every fucking time kills the mood together with her squirting every 2 seconds. Does he have a magic tongue? At that rate someone should change the mattress once per day. Other Studio Pork's games are better compared to this one.
I know, that scene shocked me and was completely out of place in this game. When I got to that part it broke the immersion and had me feeling like I needed to take a shower

Apr 22, 2019
I know, that scene shocked me and was completely out of place in this game. When I got to that part it broke the immersion and had me feeling like I needed to take a shower
Meanwhile I finished the game and sadly I confirm he's indeed a creep, even though I'm happy for Hina. I also enjoyed the other title
and that's probably their best release, because there's only some light blackmail and mind break, most of all a progression in their relationship,furthermore the mc isn't a creep and I'd have done the same lol

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Meanwhile I finished the game and sadly I confirm he's indeed a creep, even though I'm happy for Hina. I also enjoyed the other title
and that's probably their best release, because there's only some light blackmail and mind break, most of all a progression in their relationship,furthermore the mc isn't a creep and I'd have done the same lol
I never played any other of their games but I'm glad the MC in that one isn't a creep. I like to think the MC here is just young and inexperienced. I see it as more of a game about growth rather than MC just outright being an evil person.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
Loving this. It made me think, I would love to see a game like this where to play the dick and get NTRed by the nice, stable guy.

"I'm sorry, Ryu, but Yamamatsu-san has a his alcohol under control, a 401k, and he drives a Hyundai Sonota"

Dezzya

Jul 2, 2020
i've never had so many errors with one single game. Tried using ntleas, there's one error, can't even run. Tried using locale emulator, can't make it past main menu. The game can crash with THREE different errors, but mostly this one
How do you guys run this?
upd: solved by changing system to jp. Emulators dosen't work for some reason

Last edited:
Reactions: AsdrubalGervásio
Jul 28, 2022
4.50 star(s) 37 Votes