ZenXen

Mar 25, 2019
I keep getting the "access violation" error, regardless of whether I start a new game or load a save file.

Nov 11, 2021
The game is wrongly having "female protagonist" tag (try searching this tag and this game appears).
Sometimes the POV changes. Like an event can happen from the MC's perspective, and then after it switches to the POV of the heroine to explain her thoughts about the event.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Satisfying no matter how many time i replayed. Hinako is super hot. Her fucker husband Jouji is one of the type of husband i'd like to see getting cucked. Sadly only happen in pure netori aka rarely. Bastards like him are invincible in netorare.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Satisfying no matter how many time i replayed. Hinako is super hot. Her fucker husband Jouji is one of the type of husband i'd like to see getting cucked. Sadly only happen in pure netori aka rarely. Bastards like him are invincible in netorare.
Agreed on Hinako being hot. Imo she is one of the hottest women I have seen in an h game so far. As for Jouji, the phrases"You are a fourth-rate lover with a fifth-rate dick" and "I'll screw your wife because I have money" come to mind.

As for the invincible ugly bastards, I have stayed very far away from netorare content so I know nothing about that. I feel very sorry for you for putting your eyes through that torture. *Passes you mind bleach through the screen*

4.50 star(s) 37 Votes