• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
I really want to play this on mac, does anyone know how to do it? I tried with wine bottler but it doesn't seem to work. Can I do something similar to renpy games using the renpy launcher somehow? If it is the same type of game as another I could try switching the files...
Any help would be appreciated, it looks super hot and I wanna play it.

So I think i got it to work using a wine wrapper. However the problem is when I launch it I get an error with a bunch of question marks and the game does not run. Apparently some people on windows have had this problem too, and they resolved it by changing their locale to english, but I can't find and application to do that on a mac. If anyone knows how please let me know.

Ok turns out I needed to change both the location AND language, not just location. Hopefully this helps anyone else having the same issue.
Use a virtual machine

elmerfudd420

Jul 2, 2017
IM SO CONFUSED>>>>>>is this NTR or a rescue mission.. the ladies hubby is a drunk and a dick and cheats on her .on a constent.and the Mc loves her and wants her as his wife......and treats her like a lady .always considering her wishes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
IM SO CONFUSED>>>>>>is this NTR or a rescue mission.. the ladies hubby is a drunk and a dick and cheats on her .on a constent.and the Mc loves her and wants her as his wife......and treats her like a lady .always considering her wishes
It's basically both. It's Netori which means you... "Rescue the princess". The h*sband is a scumbag and you play the role of her childhood friend/ a good man.

Netori definition below:

elmerfudd420

Jul 2, 2017
It's basically both. It's Netori which means you... "Rescue the princess". The h*sband is a scumbag and you play the role of her childhood friend/ a good man.

Netori definition below:
ya ya i get ya but its a diff twist not bad . actualy made me want to play just to see the dick head lose lol her

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Sep 17, 2018
Oyakodon would be divine seconds for this dish! eeh, too bad this game almost straight up josei, so no go for that dish\

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
So far I've played through most of this game and it's a good premise for Netori that overall has a good feel but... MC comes off as pretty rapey in some of the early physical scenes as well as
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I like this game but I hope the dev remakes it where the player has more choice and MC learns not to be so forceful with poor Hinako.

Aug 13, 2021
help me pleasee!!! how can i fix this error???
I'm getting the same error with ntleas and locale emulator doesnt even open.

Edit: just some reference, other games that need to be ran with an emulator work just fine this one for some reason don't

Last edited:

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
So far I've played through most of this game and it's a good premise for Netori that overall has a good feel but... MC comes off as pretty rapey in some of the early physical scenes as well as
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I like this game but I hope the dev remakes it where the player has more choice and MC learns not to be so forceful with poor Hinako.
This is a Kinetic Novel, so by nature you wouldn't be receiving choices, it's a completely on rails experience like a paperback novel.

Aug 13, 2021
I don't know the names in english but try these ones:
Hirusagari_no_Danchizuma-tachi
Yukemuri-Hitozuma-Bojou-Tabi

Edit: also this one -
Part-time Wife's Affair - Ripe Femininity and Passionate Moans

hydro13

May 22, 2017
Off topic but does anyone know why breaking a stuck up bitch also by studio pork was deleted?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Too many things are not translated here. It's almost so bad that I'd prefer MTL.
Any text in other colors than white + names are still katakana.

4.50 star(s) 37 Votes