• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
This was very good. I was hesitant to check this one out because I'm usually not into any kind of cheating, but despite that I still really enjoyed the story, It could have been a non-adult game and I'd have still enjoyed it. The only part I didn't like was when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
the exe refuses to launch for me. I see it in my task manager though. anybody know how to fix this?

Reactions: Pogo123

walkerxx

Sep 2, 2020
I try to play this game, i installed the locale emulator, and try to start the game with the application, but still i got an error message. Anybody, help?

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Finally played through this after taking my sweet time with it and it was amazing as expected and surprisingly wholesome as well. Studio Pork really knows how to put out some great content. The art is absolutely gorgeous and SP just knows how to draw a female body that has that special mature charm to it... this level of art directly impacts the sex scenes too as you would expect and it all comes together so nicely.

Even something as controversial as NTR is handled so well in this (and most of SP's other games) as it shows the main woman's partner as an absolute jerk who really doesn't deserve her which in turn makes stealing her from him very satisfying and rewarding instead of making you feel bad about it.

Can't wait for more games from Studio Pork!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

walkerxx

Sep 2, 2020
After this i'v got an error massage. So . . . . wtf? Emulator = the game is not working. Please, help, anybody . .

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
that girl looks great and the quality looks nicely drawn too! but PLEASE tell me there are old and ugly guys too she can have sex with! not a fan personally of only trained young guys...

edit: doesn't want to run.get exe error. already set region to japan...

Last edited:

LMAOIATEASS

Jul 30, 2020
I have problems running games that are [Others], when I launch it the application screen is black. Can someone tell me what is the problem, thank you.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
GUYS AND GALS. DO NOT feel bad about stealing her from her husband. Her husband is a complete piece of shit and does not deserve her.
This is probably the only type of cuckoldry that I can accept.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
GUYS AND GALS. DO NOT feel bad about stealing her from her husband. Her husband is a complete piece of shit and does not deserve her.
This is probably the only type of cuckoldry that I can accept.
Darn right! The true "Bad end" would be MC respecting douchebag's marriage and her staying with him.

Tom2409

Jul 29, 2021
I really want to play this on mac, does anyone know how to do it? I tried with wine bottler but it doesn't seem to work. Can I do something similar to renpy games using the renpy launcher somehow? If it is the same type of game as another I could try switching the files...
Any help would be appreciated, it looks super hot and I wanna play it.

So I think i got it to work using a wine wrapper. However the problem is when I launch it I get an error with a bunch of question marks and the game does not run. Apparently some people on windows have had this problem too, and they resolved it by changing their locale to english, but I can't find and application to do that on a mac. If anyone knows how please let me know.

Ok turns out I needed to change both the location AND language, not just location. Hopefully this helps anyone else having the same issue.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 37 Votes