AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
NOTICE: The tool can't be used with this game. I wrote this comment for the wrong game. The tool is great, just don't use it for this game.

This handles translation(of RPGM and similar) beautifully. It's been seamless so far:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-make...g-studio-cheat-fullauto-translate-tool.54117/

The way you use it is you:
  1. Start Tool.bat
  2. Make sure it is up to date(there's a free update option at the patreon)
  3. Drag and drop Game.exe into the tool.
  4. Click Install & Go
  5. Go to the Translate Tab
  6. Make sure the right languages are selected.
  7. Either "Translate" or "Load Translate Data From Server"(right of translate engine), whichever is present.
  8. When you open it after that, "Load translation file"(TrsData.json) if it doesn't open automatically.
DISCLAIMER: You can edit a lot of things with this tool. It can really break your progress if you aren't careful. As long as you're aware of that feel free to experiment, but don't bother the devs if you mess up your game.

Last edited:

RiseAgainstSP

Apr 13, 2018
This handles the remaining translation beatifully. It's been seamless so far:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-make...g-studio-cheat-fullauto-translate-tool.54117/

The way you use it is you:
  1. Start Tool.bat
  2. Make sure it is up to date(there's a free update option at the patreon)
  3. Drag and drop Game.exe into the tool.
  4. Click Install & Go
  5. Go to the Translate Tab
  6. Make sure the right languages are selected.
  7. Either "Translate" or "Load Translate Data From Server"(right of translate engine), whichever is present.
  8. When you open it after that, "Load translation file"(TrsData.json) if it doesn't open automatically.
DISCLAIMER: You can edit a lot of things with this tool. It can really break your progress if you aren't careful. As long as you're aware of that feel free to experiment, but don't bother the devs if you mess up your game.

EDIT: I edited the name "Henri" to be "Hinako" instead. It's what the title says.
My translation file is attached below. You'll need the program above to load it.
When I try using the tool I get this error
1642592536795.png

Meaning when I press Install and Go it does nothing

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
When I try using the tool I get this error
View attachment 1605497

Meaning when I press Install and Go it does nothing
I'll be honest. I think I wrote this comment on the wrong tab. I have many tabs open from F95 and I simply responded on the wrong one.

The engine of the game, as it says, is simply not compatible with the tool. Also, the translated data I attached is from an RPGM game.

It's still an awesome tool to use, but you can't use it for this.
Also, I don't think you need to. The English doesn't seem bad in this game.

EDIT: Oh, btw. For this game you need something like
That'll let you run Japanese games.

Last edited:

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
Finally finished this

Enjoy a nice romantic one like this. The only cons are dialogue droning on and scenes going on forever, but it is nice a little visual novel with good art/scenes although it's mostly static art and not animated. There aren't many locations, scenarios or characters that make it more interesting but does the basics well enough

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.50 star(s) 37 Votes