Radiance7

Sep 16, 2024
What exactly does "gameplay" look like in a Twine game? I know there are some devs that go nuts, but like I said, this is my first game. The main focus should be the writing.
Thank you for your response! I appreciate your focus on writing, and I'm looking forward to seeing how your project evolves.

Reactions: SmallTownBo

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
With Madison, it is saying that I have the mold (which I have no recollection of ever getting) & just have to go to my room to start the plan. I've went to my room 20 times at different hours & on different days. Nothing happens.
Hmm. Well, you get the mold in the scene with Harper where you take her to the Hardware store. Might be a bug, drop your save, I'll take a look!

Reactions: Chaosslayer

couldyounot

Feb 21, 2021
Is Lisa a character on the Wrath path? Might wanna add the fact that an added scene is path-specific in the changelog if that's the case

Reactions: quiboune

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
I forget how early does the pay tier get it 7-10 days right? So doesn't make much difference in that case
The highest pay tier gets 5 versions ahead. So technically speaking, they're 2 and a half months ahead, since one version gets pushed every two weeks.

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes