Devka

May 8, 2017
Huh. I don't know why it's doing that. But your save is being updated when you press the button, it's just not refreshing the number until you leave the room. I'll have to look into that.
After closing the error pop-up when updating the save I get multiple errors when I leave the house. Using Firefox
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BobZilla84

Jul 18, 2024
What’s the difference if you cut off the incest content?I did but I’m still getting all the incest stuff.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Yes, I play in phone use joyplay,
For solution user joyplay if will play , u can edit html file with editor text, change your scale (1) to 0.8 /0.6 or 0.4.
I don't know how it is laid out on mobile, but even on the PC using Chrome... if you have either the right or left side menu borders open, the center shifts and covers some of the possible locations. If I were to fullscreen Chrome, I might be able to have the menus open and see all the locations available, but I' haven't tried that.

Jun 6, 2024
I don't know how it is laid out on mobile, but even on the PC using Chrome... if you have either the right or left side menu borders open, the center shifts and covers some of the possible locations. If I were to fullscreen Chrome, I might be able to have the menus open and see all the locations available, but I' haven't tried that.
I played through on a tablet. I had to swipe left to access a couple of locations. Took me about an hour to figure out I could do it.

Reactions: scarfer

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
The new updates are stellar as always!

Describing all the little hot details that elevate the writing would mostly be just repeating myself, but Lisa and Megan's new scenes are extremely good.
The way Lisa's relationship went from de-stressing bedroom roleplay to willingly turning herself into a slave pet with absolute glee is fantastic. Leading the protag around her office on all fours presenting her bubble butt and then turning into a quivering mess of orgasms not soon after.

Megan has become such a sadist towards her boyfriend and I love it.

I really like how the girls relish the light sado-play, and how they soon crave it; getting upset not because they feel abused, but because they haven't been good enough to receive more of it. It's such a delightful way to show the mind control gradually influences their rationalisation.

Madison and Charlotte's new bedroom scenes are so damn good. So many little kinky pieces of flavour, like how Charlotte forces her husband to throw out condoms, and Madison happily makes the protag breakfast in exchange for more cum down her throat.

The only bit that wasn't to my subjective tastes was Madison mentioning how Aliza hasn't been able to make her cum since she met the protag.
Hypocritically while I greatly enjoy the taboo netori and abuse towards the men, I want all the girls to be happy.
I prefer the idea that the mind control is pushing all the girls to become bisexual, so hopefully when Aliza is directly influenced by Lust, she becomes more able at giving Madison the rough treatment she craves.

I wasn't able to proc any of the flavour events that apparently can occur when travelling around though, not sure how to get those (I love the idea though, sleeping/travelling/work events are really good for sandbox games).

The continuous story progression and little lore details on how magic works in the setting such as the bone charms is quite interesting.
Although few bits of lore were presented in such a way where I didn't fully understand what was trying to be said.

Huge kudos!

• Red Heart
Reactions: SmallTownBo

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
lore discussion. :)

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
The only bit that wasn't to my subjective tastes was Madison mentioning how Aliza hasn't been able to make her cum since she met the protag.
Hypocritically while I greatly enjoy the taboo netori and abuse towards the men, I want all the girls to be happy.
I prefer the idea that the mind control is pushing all the girls to become bisexual, so hopefully when Aliza is directly influenced by Lust, she becomes more able at giving Madison the rough treatment she craves.
I'm the polar opposite. I like the idea of a lesbian becoming addicted to cock to the point she needs it to cum, and it's even better if she isn't into men at all even after she becomes obsessed with getting fucked, pregnant, etc.
I have hopes that Aliza will be a more antagonistic character to the MC, that Madison will cuck her behind her back in a cruel way, similar to Megan's (incredible) "shamelessly barely disguised cheating" scenes. And, different from Max and Danielle, the MC will let her push back a little. But the public version is 5 released behind the newest content so her character might have been defined already.

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
I'm the polar opposite. I like the idea of a lesbian becoming addicted to cock to the point she needs it to cum, and it's even better if she isn't into men at all even after she becomes obsessed with getting fucked, pregnant, etc.
I have hopes that Aliza will be a more antagonistic character to the MC, that Madison will cuck her behind her back in a cruel way, similar to Megan's (incredible) "shamelessly barely disguised cheating" scenes. And, different from Max and Danielle, the MC will let her push back a little. But the public version is 5 released behind the newest content so her character might have been defined already.
The way it has been described thus far, it seems like the protag plans to have the girls be happily married and in love with each-other, but also hopelessly addicted to his cock, and both pregnant during their wedding ceremony. I mean, the protag has technically already slept with Aliza, and taught Madison to roughly fuck her into a bliss filled puddle.

I really enjoy the new scenes between the protags sisters where they have sex with each-other. Like I said, I'm a hypocrite in that I don't enjoy seeing women suffer in stories, even in a taboo sense, so that's where my personal preference lies.

That being said, I love that they still consider themselves lesbians even though they are hopelessly attracted to the protag specifically. That adds to the taboo hypocrisy on how they treat other men, but elevate the protag on a pedestal of idolation.

Reactions: SmallTownBo

quakey111

Oct 25, 2017
The phone wont load and the character icons wont load for me either. any ideas on how to fix it? the other images work just fine but the phone is just wont load which is a bigger issue.

quakey111

Oct 25, 2017
The phone wont load and the character icons wont load for me either. any ideas on how to fix it? the other images work just fine but the phone is just wont load which is a bigger issue.
fixed it. The phone images and character icon images were outside of the images folder. my bad.

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes