Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Does anyone have a save up to v0.21? My save appears to have been ‘corrupted’ and no doesn’t work… would rather not have to start again from the beginning if possible!

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Looks like i'm missing continuously scene2 with Mom...Any help/workaround?
Edited: ok, the content is not yet written so it;'s a placeholder taht breaks locally

Zrzut ekranu 2024-10-16 161218.png

Zrzut ekranu 2024-10-16 161624.png

Last edited:

BobZilla84

Jul 18, 2024
Build a time machine, and go to the future, where I have started act 2
Hey is there any way you can make the MC’s Text messages more visible?Im playing on Mopoga on my tablet and the white background/Grey text boxes/Grey Texts are downright unreadable.See what I mean.
Love the game but not being able to see the texts sucks.

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Hey all,

Not sure how to install the fan patch. I don't remember it looking like this with the separate folders.

Do I just move the Phone, Characters, and character icons folders into the image folder of the game?

Thanks!

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Hey all,

Not sure how to install the fan patch. I don't remember it looking like this with the separate folders.

Do I just move the Phone, Characters, and character icons folders into the image folder of the game?

Thanks!
yes. the previous version was all the folder inside the "images" folder. so you need to move that in the same place the html file. this time there isn't the main image folder.

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
Hey is there any way you can make the MC’s Text messages more visible?Im playing on Mopoga on my tablet and the white background/Grey text boxes/Grey Texts are downright unreadable.See what I mean.
Love the game but not being able to see the texts sucks.
Huh. That's a shortcoming of Mopoga, because that text should be black. I can ask them if there's something I can do on my end to fix it.

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
yes. the previous version was all the folder inside the "images" folder. so you need to move that in the same place the html file. this time there isn't the main image folder.
Okay, but there is still an "images" folder.

So just to confirm: Do I put the whole patch folder in the same area with the html file? Or do I move the folders inside to the main html folder? Or do I put them inside the "images" folder?

Sorry, I just want to clarify and make sure the game can find the images.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Okay, but there is still an "images" folder.

So just to confirm: Do I put the whole patch folder in the same area with the html file? Or do I move the folders inside to the main html folder? Or do I put them inside the "images" folder?

Sorry, I just want to clarify and make sure the game can find the images.
Move the stuff in the patch's \images\ folder to the game's \images\ folder.

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes