Grizloy

May 3, 2019
Art choice sucks? You're complaining about art in a game that is supposed to be text-only? You should be grateful. Been playing this game for a year and it's only getting better.
Uhhh, you're kind of complaining about the comment that was made a year ago about the one of the earliest versions of this game, you know... Also, the early art WAS bad and of a very low-quality (and I honestly don't recall if there was an option to turn the images off at the time).

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
How do you finish earth magic mastery quests? I've done "the plant of lewdity" quest and then two following where you send healing potions and milking slaves (all done with critical success), but now for some 50 weeks no word from slaver tending the plant.
I don't know is this bugged or can I if nothing else recall slaver back to fort.
Any help would be appreciated.

Edit - there were another 2 quest and whole thing probably took about 100 turns or almost 2 years.

Last edited:

Succubus-Queen

Nov 4, 2018
I've gotten the Wind Master quest a couple of times, and I want to complete it because I think it's the only way to get a wind master slaver so I can build a bunch of the level III training facilities, but I can't find so much as a single wind magic slave. Does anyone know where I can find them?

Also, what does the final brothel slave order want from me? I made my brothel focus on dominating clients, and I've gotten several magically gifted slaves to 30,000 in value, but it won't accept any of them. Any idea what's up?

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
I've gotten the Wind Master quest a couple of times, and I want to complete it because I think it's the only way to get a wind master slaver so I can build a bunch of the level III training facilities, but I can't find so much as a single wind magic slave. Does anyone know where I can find them?
There's a quest in the City where you can get a unique slaver called The Electrician (who's a wind magic master), and you can get wind magic slaves from the "Academy of Wind" quest.

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
I have created image pack for my personal use and since it was quite frustrating & time consuming, I decided to upload mine so it might spice up someone's gaming experience.
Pictures are in various styles and mostly focus on latex & bondage, it was quite hard to find suitable pictures. There only female pictures as I don't like other dick than mine running around the fort, so I didn't bother collecting male pictures.
I didn't organize pictures by games logic as there are too many subspecies, so all humans are in Human folder for example, but I did somewhat organize it by dom or slave tags.
I don't claim right on any of the pictures, so use them as you will.
To use pictures, put them in "...\Fort of Chains folder\img\customunit" folder.

I hope someone enjoys them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jazzpunk

Jul 7, 2017
Now that the dev seems to be back on this I will ask my question again. I made an but there is a minor issue or bug. I will explain with pictures.

While picking the images in the portrait window like it is in the second screenpic below, it will not show the image but if you click on the empty space and click "ok" the image is shown fine in the game.
1.png
2.png
3.png

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Now that the dev seems to be back on this I will ask my question again. I made an image pack but there is a minor issue or bug. I will explain with pictures.

While picking the images in the portrait window like it is in the second screenpic below, it will not show the image but if you click on the empty space and click "ok" the image is shown fine in the game.
View attachment 1484443
View attachment 1484438
View attachment 1484444
One solution is to put all pictures in "...\Fort of Chains folder\img\customunit", but then you have to manually add them to your slaves & slavers.
Hope this helps.

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
As you might've noticed, this thread has long since been abandoned by the dev and isn't that alive anymore, so if you have any technical problems/bug reports, you can just report them them on the official discord channel. Also, try to make your reports more descriptive (like, what version you're using etc.).

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
The git hud has been silent for almost 3 month now, anyone knew what's going on?
IIRC the dev initially said he just want to create a platform so others can add-in contents as they want.
Has he finally moved on?

Otakusan

Jul 3, 2017
Can someone explain how to add an image pack? If it has already been done, just guiding me to thaty is enough.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes