its4fun

Apr 14, 2020
i meant with normal playthrough
Well, there are some events that can alter your or your slavers traits, like the Forbidden Fruit failure which can result in losing the Chaste or gaining Lustful trait. Also I did encounter Wishing well quest that can make you submissive depending on your choice.

There are some options, but they are pretty obscure and it is not clear what you need to do to alter some of them. And I believe they are pretty limited in terms of what traits you can get, especially when it comes to personality.

a3on

Jun 4, 2019
Well, there are some events that can alter your or your slavers traits, like the Forbidden Fruit failure which can result in losing the Chaste or gaining Lustful trait. Also I did encounter Wishing well quest that can make you submissive depending on your choice.

There are some options, but they are pretty obscure and it is not clear what you need to do to alter some of them. And I believe they are pretty limited in terms of what traits you can get, especially when it comes to personality.
so it still revolve around traits that don't matter?
looks like i still need to wait :(

fogginstance

Apr 11, 2019
The pimp-sex slave duties are misaligned. It's honestly kind of hard to untangle, but two things I'm pretty sure about:

"Bath" building says toilet slaves are for your entertainment pimp, but the entertainment pimp duty incorrectly doesn't list toilet slave. The sex pimp, likewise, incorrectly lists toilet slave.

The service recreation wing doesn't unlock "Rent-a-Sissy", the sex recreation wing incorrectly does.

Muranika

Jun 17, 2017
Anyone feeling the game is abit laggy when saving or loading the next week information in the latest version?

Am using mozilla to play the game rn.

sedlon666

Jun 30, 2021
Quick question. How do i get technology for master horny training? I would guess either form the obelisk quest or the impossible order.

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
So the development stopped, right?
Judging by the complete lack of any news/activity on git... I guess this game borrowed so much from the Free Cities that it ended in similar way.
Although somebody mentioned that author just takes a break and will return to development someday, so who knows.

Reactions: DevilInside666

faerdhinen123

Dec 18, 2020

v1.8.0.0 is here. The repo was made because the other devs on Discord can't really do much with the main repo since Darko is the only maintainer.

Also for backup reasons because in case they mess up with the game, the original copy is still intact and pristine.

Reactions: Reij
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes