RPGM Completed Forte Girl [Final] [hyper-mind Graphics]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

EnglishGamer

Jul 21, 2019
Before I download this game, can somebody please tell me on a scale from 1 to 10 how much Scat and Vore are in this game?

The story and screenshots give me lots of hope to an enjoyable rape experience, but these two fetishes are not my own. Big turn offs for me.
3 maybe 4/10 for scat. The scat is only 2 defeat scenes and you have to try really hard to get those.

1/10 for vore. Only 1 defeat scene is a vore ending (unfortunately) and you have to get her to near death for it.

Once you beat the last boss you get a gallery mode so you can go in there and look at each specific defeat scene at your leisure so feel free to avoid the scat/vore scenes.

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
3 maybe 4/10 for scat. The scat is only 2 defeat scenes and you have to try really hard to get those.

1/10 for vore. Only 1 defeat scene is a vore ending (unfortunately) and you have to get her to near death for it.

Once you beat the last boss you get a gallery mode so you can go in there and look at each specific defeat scene at your leisure so feel free to avoid the scat/vore scenes.
Thank you so much for this answer =)
I will download it now and give it a go! :D

Ceadmon

May 28, 2020
He has 2 other games on his website. One which he finished called Demon's Match and one which he left by the wayside but is going back to called Nemeses.

They don't cost anything, you can download them off his website, but they are not translated.

His website is:
Oh, yes, the Japanese video game developer. He begins and completes a game! This is true game development, as opposed to others who just jump around making excuses and taking vocations!

Also:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: iwill own you

Devotica

Dec 12, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DearLegend37

Game Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Forte Girl (English Version) [hyper-mind Graphics] ORIGINAL SIZE: 1GB

Compressed version for WINDOWS (157MB)

EDIT:Fixed links.

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

Last edited:

leviersantos

Aug 8, 2017
He has 2 other games on his website. One which he finished called Demon's Match and one which he left by the wayside but is going back to called Nemeses.

They don't cost anything, you can download them off his website, but they are not translated.

His website is:
I really hope his other works get translated too, would be good if i request it here?

kami shigiri

Mar 12, 2018
can someone please tell how to solve the final stage of the maze when we agree to play the game with sharlon

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
The story takes place in the year 25xx AD.
That's (vaguely) interesting. The xx convention for dates in games and stories is to avoid the game becoming (literally) dated. Like, if a game was set in 2021 then by the end of the year it would be talking about the past not the future. Giving that as 202x or 20xx leaves it until 2029 or 2099 before it runs out of time to happen.

So, by giving the year as 25xx we can assume the author intends his game to still be played in 2599. I can only applaud his ambition. ;)

Reactions: Helpless Noob

ovnbun

Feb 17, 2018
Normally I can take on any RPG game with bad end elements, but ... A scat tag usually makes me tremble in fear. I - I'm a little scared.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes