RPGM Completed Forte Girl [Final] [hyper-mind Graphics]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

EnglishGamer

Jul 21, 2019
Does it not have any new scenes compared to the original nemeses? I thought this would atleast have the girl teased at the end, but from the preview pictures it just looked like the exact scenes/scenarios from the original.
It has plenty of new scenes and a new end boss. Also thankfully a Gallery mode when you complete the story so you can view it all at your leisure.

Oct 11, 2018
I posted it in the game request section. It is split into 3 parts so I am uploading them then sending it to one of the guys in requests and he is gonna do it for me.

Also gonna upload it to SVSComics aswell
Good news turned into even better news. Does anyone know how long this process takes, btw?

EnglishGamer

Jul 21, 2019
understood nothing. Where to download from?
I was given a site that lets you upload things without using an account. I have sent these links to someone who will setup the page on F95 so that you can all download it. If I was allowed I would just paste the links to the 3 parts here but I do not think that is allowed, and Nemeses deserves its own page so that more people can play it and hopefully support the creator with his future works.

Reactions: Napasaran

Napasaran

May 26, 2018
I was given a site that lets you upload things without using an account. I have sent these links to someone who will setup the page on F95 so that you can all download it. If I was allowed I would just paste the links to the 3 parts here but I do not think that is allowed, and Nemeses deserves its own page so that more people can play it and hopefully support the creator with his future works.
Спасибо большое!

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
do you really get nothing out of playing the game the girl recommends other than a few lines of dialog? i check the crystal, open the chest, then exit and no reward... fecking liar claiming a reward for completing the game

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
do you really get nothing out of playing the game the girl recommends other than a few lines of dialog? i check the crystal, open the chest, then exit and no reward... fecking liar claiming a reward for completing the game
The reward is what you find in the chest. When you equip it, it will become easier to defeat HApicaca (final boss).

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes