RPGM Completed Forte Girl [Final] [hyper-mind Graphics]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I find free stuff and the authors personal taste in content to be at my discretion, and there absolute free choice when making it.

I am not going to hammer on, and on about something that is clearly tagged as being there.. Geesh!

I would just get something else.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
what can I say about the game:
The first thing that catches your eye is the heroine, her image: this is an aunt of about 40 years old, already beaten by life and years. and visible sedena in the hair. and this image, well, does not add up to the image of the heroine. such a lady is no longer so active, she wants more peace than battles. for the heroine, the image of a schoolgirl or student whose parents died tragically is more suitable (as an example: in an accident, crashed in a catastrophic air, railway, any other) or in a tragic confluence of circumstances (unsuccessful robbery) as in the movie Spiderman. then your heroine will have both a story and motives to clear the streets of villains.

and one more thing: remove the end of the game when the heroine loses on the second mission. flying lady, I don’t know what to call.

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2018
what can I say about the game:
The first thing that catches your eye is the heroine, her image: this is an aunt of about 40 years old, already beaten by life and years. and visible sedena in the hair. and this image, well, does not add up to the image of the heroine. such a lady is no longer so active, she wants more peace than battles. for the heroine, the image of a schoolgirl or student whose parents died tragically is more suitable (as an example: in an accident, crashed in a catastrophic air, railway, any other) or in a tragic confluence of circumstances (unsuccessful robbery) as in the movie Spiderman. then your heroine will have both a story and motives to clear the streets of villains.

and one more thing: remove the end of the game when the heroine loses on the second mission. flying lady, I don’t know what to call.
I have no idea what you just said, but good talk, Dude.

Dandyyy

Apr 22, 2021
I beat this game when it was still untranslated. The final boss is BRUTAL when you don't know whats going on. As far as I could tell if you mess up her pattern and she grabs you at all, its an instant game over.
Bro, can you help me doing it? XD It's kinda difficult since i restore my HP and it doesnt cure me as much as before and i don't have any time to attack, and also my attacks doesn't hit the same dmg

Uriel12

Oct 8, 2019
Bro, can you help me doing it? XD It's kinda difficult since i restore my HP and it doesnt cure me as much as before and i don't have any time to attack, and also my attacks doesn't hit the same dmg
I don't remember exactly how her pattern works, but its something like if you attack her while she's about to a grapple, its instant game over since you can't (to my knowledge) break out of her grapple. So what I did was take take turns between attacking and just wasting turns. After she misses a grab she wont grab again immediately after so you're safe to attack then. After that tho its random. Once you get her down to about 3/4s health her pattern disappears I think. And she'll just grapple you at random times, instantly killing you. Its a really bad fight

Honestly you can just give up if you want. She's the last boss and there's no more scenes after her. You unlock a gallery by beating her, but its all scenes you've seen before. Not worth the headache imo

EnglishGamer

Jul 21, 2019
Guessing you did not read the hint at the beginning of the boss fight?

Basically you can attack her as long as she does not do a special attack. When she hits you with a special attack that is when she will go for her instakill grab next turn.

As long as you dont attack her after she does a special attack (defend or heal) then you will automatically dodge her grab.

If you are having trouble surviving it is best if you just farm the robot fights, got both characters to lvl 75 and the boss was very easy.

The gallery at the end is good. You get to view all the attacks that each boss can do to you, the final boss has 3 bad ends and I only ever got 1 of them.

Reactions: GOSAJI and YHL

Gashka

Jun 17, 2021
Pretty cool overall. Liked the protagonist's appearance (for some reason, I really like those particular face features), but no matter how I tried, I couldn't get past the farting "boss", and kind of quit trying.

EnglishGamer

Jul 21, 2019
Pretty cool overall. Liked the protagonist's appearance (for some reason, I really like those particular face features), but no matter how I tried, I couldn't get past the farting "boss", and kind of quit trying.
Did you read the pre-fight tip?

Basically the 1st stage if you attack her whilst she counters she grabs you, the best way to avoid this is to just defend/heal until she does her counter attack, then attack her once or twice then block again.

When she gets to Stage 2 it is the opposite, you need to go full attack becuase if you do not hit her when she is perparing to grab you then she grabs you.

If you find youself dying quickly then maybe farm a few levels on the robots you fight before fighting her.

Reactions: Gashka and YHL

Gashka

Jun 17, 2021
When she gets to Stage 2 it is the opposite, you need to go full attack becuase if you do not hit her when she is perparing to grab you then she grabs you.
Ah, so that's it! Because I was trying to block her, but she'd always break through. Thanks!

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
I look and didn't fix the second fight at the beginning of the game.
when the heroine loses the game ends and I would like it to continue even after the transformation of the heroine. let the heroine look for an opportunity to get rid of the transformation or stay so and continue to fight evil in order to take revenge on the one who turned her.

something like this .

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes