1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Flutzyy

Aug 18, 2021
Make it to where we can hide the hud while looking at an animation in the gallery, also upscale the resolution of the videos :)

Cooldude17

Mar 17, 2019
So it's just a bunch of stolen videos and people pretending it's a game? Why not just link the fucking videos and save us all some time?

Reactions: ShadowKen

Rysion

Jan 20, 2018
EDIT: This is useless now, the dev seems to have integrated cheats in his game now. Also, this was for the previous version so, it most likely doesn't work anymore (haven't tested it). anyway, just use the included cheats i guess

Here's a really quick "mod" that makes it so you get x50000 vbucks compared to your score. just complete a line or 2 of tetris and you'll have more than enough vbucks for the whole gallery.

Replace your Assembly-CSharp.dll with this one.

Should be located in FortHub_Data/Managed

Enjoy.

Last edited:

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
Here's a really quick "mod" that makes it so you get x50000 vbucks compared to your score. just complete a line or 2 of tetris and you'll have more than enough vbucks for the whole gallery.

Enjoy.
my game stuck at loading screen after replacing the file ,any fix?

Rysion

Jan 20, 2018
my game stuck at loading screen after replacing the file ,any fix?
I dont see any reason why it wouldnt work. I've literally just changed a single line of code.
But just in case, I re-uploaded a new one. So download it again and try with this one.
For me it works.

laugh

Oct 23, 2017
soooo... they say its a remake of fucknite which is this:
without even touching anything looks like they just straight up took the other game and are saying they're making it now...

and like others said, probably just stolen other peoples work/art and slapped it in there, so much suss going on.

Timekss

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2021
soooo... they say its a remake of fucknite which is this:
without even touching anything looks like they just straight up took the other game and are saying they're making it now...

and like others said, probably just stolen other peoples work/art and slapped it in there, so much suss going on.
His game doesn't have gameplay. But hentai part I've taken from his game.

Jack95K

Feb 28, 2020
I dont see any reason why it wouldnt work. I've literally just changed a single line of code.
But just in case, I re-uploaded a new one. So download it again and try with this one.
For me it works.
Hi i check and it's working now thanks <3

Reactions: Rysion

hikamasu

Oct 1, 2022

Enjoy.

why this happen?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FortHub-1.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes