ServumMagnum

Feb 20, 2019

ServumMagnum

Feb 20, 2019
Yeah, it works now thanks. Tho I already did the bonus scenes and I have no idea how to unlock Nekoko special scenes anyways. Do I have to trigger some flags to do so?
Do you mean the NTR scenes? IIRC, there are only three neko scenes, two NTR and one with the protag.
The protag is in the bonus area
The NTR requires you go keep doing that scene until you are caught by the bullies, then neko and the bully scenes unlock back in the main area at night (in the gambling area iirc). If there is some other scene you are thinking about, lmk and i can take a look

quackers32

Apr 22, 2022
The NTR requires you go keep doing that scene until you are caught by the bullies, then neko and the bully scenes unlock back in the main area at night (in the gambling area iirc). If there is some other scene you are thinking about, lmk and i can take a look
Yeah I just got that one, unsure about the other two.

Ostehaps

Jul 16, 2019
Does anyone have a working version of the incest mod? Can't find it anywhere, and the one posted here is gone.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Does anyone have a working version of the incest mod? Can't find it anywhere, and the one posted here is gone.
It's been a while, but I believe has it. You might encounter "stack level too deep" problem when impregnating girls and resting, which I have no clue what causes it (maybe guaranteed pregnancy egg or just too many common event calls on resting?).

Reactions: Ostehaps

KTYATTA

Aug 16, 2022
It's been a while, but I believe has it. You might encounter "stack level too deep" problem when impregnating girls and resting, which I have no clue what causes it (maybe guaranteed pregnancy egg or just too many common event calls on resting?).
The file doesn't exist, was it removed?

M7G

Oct 19, 2021
Guys, when you are resting in the trial's house, and the girls go out of the house with takuto, how do you make the MC to actually get up and go look for them? He always say: "They must had go to the bathroom" or something like that.

Reactions: PorkRider

ServumMagnum

Feb 20, 2019
Guys, when you are resting in the trial's house, and the girls go out of the house with takuto, how do you make the MC to actually get up and go look for them? He always say: "They must had go to the bathroom" or something like that.
You can't. The only time the MC will get to leave the building, is when there is an event requiring him to go out and find them. Otherwise the event will happen whether you want it to or not.

• Sad
Reactions: M7G

Anackkin91

Jan 28, 2018
Does Incest in this one actually work? not bugged?

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Does Incest in this one actually work? not bugged?
I think so? Been a while since I played it. I think you needed to get through second dungeon for it though or something like that.
Obviously it's not compatible with other mods unless you have basic understanding of modding rpg maker games to merge them.

Anackkin91

Jan 28, 2018
I think so? Been a while since I played it. I think you needed to get through second dungeon for it though or something like that.
Obviously it's not compatible with other mods unless you have basic understanding of modding rpg maker games to merge them.
No wonder it was buggy on my part because I created the bug by editing my savefile and adding Riti's favorability (around 50) for MC. The bug is when you talk to Riti and do lewd action, the dialogue will automatically change into Fio name and the back status for Riti will still be zero.

Plus, I opened my savegame using rpggamesaveedit and saw the incest parameter is 0 which means the incest is disabled.

Last edited:

Marine53

Nov 18, 2021
What are all the endings? From what Ive read here, ntr end is trash.
There is a harem good ending, fio only good ending, ntr harem ending(if fio is stolen along with rest of girls), and ntr bad ending for the girls that are stolen excluding fio.

Reactions: bucefala

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
lol, images seem kinda bugged [if they are there]. Like, when I tried kissing/groping the sister it's fio instead.
It could be so. I just re-posted it from

Have at it:
* Changes:
- You may date your sister, and have conversations that allow your affection level to go up/down with her.
- Affection level items will now work on the sister.
- An H-Scene with the sister exists!
1. She must be a virgin.
2. You must clear the green trial. (I made it mimic the other girl requirements)
3. You must activate the event from the main character's bed.
4. It must be night time.
5. You must reach lover status with your sister.

No changes other people have worked on will be in this! So don't overwrite your game!
And it seems like it's no longer being worked on, so if you want to fix it then you are welcome to do so.

• Sad
Reactions: Yamemai

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
It could be so. I just re-posted it from

And it seems like it's no longer being worked on, so if you want to fix it then you are welcome to do so.
Would needa either find were my password sheet is [due to steam login issues] or use a VM to dl the trial version [cuz I don't want to pay for it again], but will see about it [when I got time] -- Hopefully it's not all in jap. -- And yeah, seems like it's a bug/patcher thing, cuz there's some images for Riti.

Ps. Gonna be so annoying to "animate" it.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes