ServumMagnum

Feb 20, 2019
I got an error, which occurs sometimes during battle. Last time I got this was from "cure", other times it's just from progressing battle.
Okay, I fixed it now, but I also now realize thanks to this I missed some combat text, so I will also translate those. thank you for notifying me

edit:
I lied. it still lives. give a me a while longer to look into this, but for now, this updated patch will fix the issue, it just leaves the combat logs untranslated until i can figure out what i touched that i shouldn't have

edit 2:
okay, after a lot of playing around, i've come to the conclusion that i can not translate the combat logs without causing that bug. i think it's caused by how T++ compiles back into RPGM files that messes something up. I will take a look using rpg maker and see if i can find the script in there, but i'm not optimistic

okay... i managed to find the script in rpgm vx ace, and it seems i'm able to edit it. so far, so promising. i'll see if i can translate all of it, then i'll play test for a bit and see what happens

edit 3:
okay, I think it worked by going through rpgm. i played a couple of battles, didn't error out. So, i'll translate the skill activation, then i will upload

edit 4:
all good. everything works now. translated combat messages as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyberkuro

ServumMagnum

Feb 20, 2019
Found another error. This was when I tried the 3rd option in the Playhouse (From Town Entrance go East, above the shop stalls).
IIRC, that is an issue in the base translation, i can take a look to see if i can do something, but i did not introduce that one so, it is going to be a lot harder to fix, but thank you for the report

edit:
that was an incredibly easy bug to fix. the translator just added a space where they shouldn't have. i'm gonna play test the event, then upload patch

uploaded

Last edited:

Cyberkuro

Sep 16, 2021
Thanks for the updates. I was playing around, and found a bug when choosing the "light magic slash" mystery for MC (mavel fountain). Haven't tried out on the remaining charas on the mystery.

On a side note, this game really needs some guide. I don't know how to get the missing book for the library, and don't even know how to upgrade the cookbooks (lv2 & lv3).
From what I know, cookbook lv1 is from restaurant sidejob (the place beside the library). And someone in the department store was asking about cookbook lv3.

ServumMagnum

Feb 20, 2019
Thanks for the updates. I was playing around, and found a bug when choosing the "light magic slash" mystery for MC (mavel fountain). Haven't tried out on the remaining charas on the mystery.

On a side note, this game really needs some guide. I don't know how to get the missing book for the library, and don't even know how to upgrade the cookbooks (lv2 & lv3).
From what I know, cookbook lv1 is from restaurant sidejob (the place beside the library). And someone in the department store was asking about cookbook lv3.
Thank you for bringing this to my attention, it is an issue with the base translation, and i'll be uploading the patch now. if you find anything else, let me know

PorkRider

Jun 24, 2020
I need help !
How to get to the "pirates"?
How to get to the "orcs"?
How to fix script errors in NG+?
When fighting a dragon in the new NG+ dungeon, an error occurred in the script LNX11a_XPスタイルバトル on line 810.
Please, I REALLY need help.

ServumMagnum

Feb 20, 2019
I need help !
How to get to the "pirates"?
How to get to the "orcs"?
How to fix script errors in NG+?
When fighting a dragon in the new NG+ dungeon, an error occurred in the script LNX11a_XPスタイルバトル on line 810.
Please, I REALLY need help.
For pirates and orcs, they are in the secret area in NG+, for which you have to get through the cave in the NG+ area. for the error, do you have a save right before you encountered it? i can take a look and see what i can do

edit:
also, if you are using my patch, make sure you have the newest version (v2.5) as this should be the error fixed in v2.2

Last edited:

PorkRider

Jun 24, 2020
For pirates and orcs, they are in the secret area in NG+, for which you have to get through the cave in the NG+ area. for the error, do you have a save right before you encountered it? i can take a look and see what i can do

edit:
also, if you are using my patch, make sure you have the newest version (v2.5) as this should be the error fixed in v2.2
Thank you .
I didn't know you updated the patch. I don’t know how it was after the battle, but during it there were no flights.
There is another mistake that I partially corrected myself long before this letter - before NG+ in the graphics / battlers folder, the game used icons in Japanese, and after that the scripts in the girls' dungeons crashed and the game crashed in battles and I made copies in English.
But I still didn’t understand how to translate the “lustful” versions. So I made two more copies and called them lewd & kinky, is that correct?
Thank you very much, once again.
* Although the problem with the dragon was solved (probably), I left the save and screen alert.
** fiery greetings from Google translator with his flight instead of crashing

Re-
* without probably . But crashed event with orc
Снимок экрана 2023-09-17 043456.png, without save.
Orcs and goblins is one event , or not . If no , how give event with goblins ?
** in this letter I write without translator

Last edited:

ServumMagnum

Feb 20, 2019
Thank you .
I didn't know you updated the patch. I don’t know how it was after the battle, but during it there were no flights.
There is another mistake that I partially corrected myself long before this letter - before NG+ in the graphics / battlers folder, the game used icons in Japanese, and after that the scripts in the girls' dungeons crashed and the game crashed in battles and I made copies in English.
But I still didn’t understand how to translate the “lustful” versions. So I made two more copies and called them lewd & kinky, is that correct?
Thank you very much, once again.
* Although the problem with the dragon was solved (probably), I left the save and screen alert.
** fiery greetings from Google translator with his flight instead of crashing

Re-
* without probably . But crashed event with orc
Снимок экрана 2023-09-17 043456.png, without save.
Orcs and goblins is one event , or not . If no , how give event with goblins ?
** in this letter I write without translator
This is the "battlers" file that I use. Some of the images need to stay in their original Japanese text, so that could be causing some of the issues you have described. As for the goblins and orcs, I believe they are the same event.

edit:
correction, looking at the text that i'm now translating for the goblin event, i think it's unlocked by having fio give birth to the orc's child. Will update patch later with the new translation, but i will first try and figure out the bug with the orc event

edit 2:
uploaded a fix for the bug crash during the orc event. check patch v2.6

Last edited:
Reactions: torkenstiem

PorkRider

Jun 24, 2020
This is the "battlers" file that I use. Some of the images need to stay in their original Japanese text, so that could be causing some of the issues you have described. As for the goblins and orcs, I believe they are the same event.

edit:
correction, looking at the text that i'm now translating for the goblin event, i think it's unlocked by having fio give birth to the orc's child. Will update patch later with the new translation, but i will first try and figure out the bug with the orc event

edit 2:
uploaded a fix for the bug crash during the orc event. check patch v2.6
Thank you :giggle:

Apr 7, 2023
Where do you go to have the girls fuck unknown guys?
I only found with Lumir, if you dat her go to the department store and she will be raped in the changing room

Also I can't figure out how to transform the cat into a girl

ServumMagnum

Feb 20, 2019
Where do you go to have the girls fuck unknown guys?
I only found with Lumir, if you dat her go to the department store and she will be raped in the changing room

Also I can't figure out how to transform the cat into a girl
several points during dates with any girl, including but not limited to, the beach, the bathroom in eastern map and the onsen. you do need to have reached certain desire threshold for some if not all to trigger (40 to be exact, for the beach at least).

neko is explained in a post above:
You humanize the cat by talking to the guy on the second store of the department store.
Then... After the 4 dungeons there is a hub area with 4 mini dungeons. The hub has a tricky hidden circle path that leads you to a ring of flowers around a bare patch of dirt.
Step there.

ServumMagnum

Feb 20, 2019
is there a full translated version yet? some night scenes are still in JP text
If you are using my patch, any chance you can send me screen shot or a save before the scenes so that i can take a look? i thought i caught them all, but i might not have

quackers32

Apr 22, 2022
So the Nekoko scenes are fully locked? I went to check but the NTR flags were bizarre.

EDIT: went to the bonus zone after NG+, attempting to encounter any enemy crashes my game because it cannot load any file for the characters (Fio, etc)

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes