aattss

Feb 20, 2018
Out of curiosity, for the girl in the library who asks about the missing book, anyone know where to get that?

Also, there was a hint that with the cookbook 1 if I have someone with me there's an opportunity to have a cook-off or something, but I've wandered around with all the girls and couldn't find anything. Where do I find that event?

Feb 15, 2022
Two bullies steal your girls, I remember that they got drunk the blue hair one, and the other girls are easly convinced by them.
All of this happens without the knowledge of the MC, he only can discover every girl having sex with the bullies at the end game.
Them they get corrupted pretty quickly by the way.
there is somo way of avoinding this?

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
There is some way to kill the other guys to avoid the NTR?
Just never bring them with you in dungeons and you'll never trigger the NTR, heck even if you do take them with you you'll still need to trigger two events in specific locations at specific times on specific days, with some I'm pretty sure even requiring specific weather conditions! You need to work really hard to actually get cucked in this game

Reactions: Hakkira

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Lazy character design. To the point where it's made me lose interest in the game.

Rufio

Sep 4, 2017
Just never bring them with you in dungeons and you'll never trigger the NTR, heck even if you do take them with you you'll still need to trigger two events in specific locations at specific times on specific days, with some I'm pretty sure even requiring specific weather conditions! You need to work really hard to actually get cucked in this game
How do you trigger them?
I got one scene in the green trials rest area.
cleared to more area's without a single other scene(always bringing the guys)

aattss

Feb 20, 2018
How do you trigger them?
Weird. I think I heard someone say that the cuckolding only happens with girls that have confessed?

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
How do you trigger them?
Weird. I think I heard someone say that the cuckolding only happens with girls that have confessed?
Yeah, so with the exception of the sister I think you need to have confessed to the heroine first, then go through their individual dungeon and trigger the scene where you get seperated in the tunnel. I think, it's been a while. After you've triggered the events in the dungeon I think the heroines have to build up some likeability with the guys, then they have two events to trigger, each heroines events will be on different days, at different times, in different places! The events are marked with exclamation baloons, but just use a guide! I think there's one in this thread, I remember finding one on ULMF if not

Rufio

Sep 4, 2017
Yeah, so with the exception of the sister I think you need to have confessed to the heroine first, then go through their individual dungeon and trigger the scene where you get seperated in the tunnel. I think, it's been a while. After you've triggered the events in the dungeon I think the heroines have to build up some likeability with the guys, then they have two events to trigger, each heroines events will be on different days, at different times, in different places! The events are marked with exclamation baloons, but just use a guide! I think there's one in this thread, I remember finding one on ULMF if not
Thanks, can't trigger the first dungeon scenes, already confessed to everyone and went back to each rest area.
The ULMF guide didnt help much either,
for anyone that has triggered the first scenes, the guide for the rest is here:

Rufio

Sep 4, 2017
Man (in my opinion) this game sucks.
Routes essentially locked without a guide, no obvious hints on what to do.
Enemies are the exact same colour of the tiles so even with stealth potions you hit them.
events are in "noon" no explenation on how to get to noon, only obvious ways take you to day or night (working, sleeping, trials).
bluegh

aattss

Feb 20, 2018
Thanks, can't trigger the first dungeon scenes, already confessed to everyone and went back to each rest area.
The ULMF guide didnt help much either,
for anyone that has triggered the first scenes, the guide for the rest is here:
I think they meant, like, do the confession for the corresponding girl before going to the dungeon for the first time.

Ero kun

Jun 8, 2020
What is the port like place between the city and the beach? and near the lake why does the solider block your path.

Does the story progress beyond clearing just the tower?

Does anyone have a guide for secrets or something?

adoltin

Oct 22, 2021
In the 16 save slot that comes with the download there is a Turtle Shell under the armor section in the inventory. I've gotten to the end of the Tower, but never found a Turtle Shell. Does anyone know where it is?

PorkRider

Jun 24, 2020
how to unlock orcs and pier(fort?)

if you don't want to make a walkthrough, can you make a normal translation of the author's advice? (not machine)

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes