ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
How do you start the ntr events? The mtl explanation is to confusing for me
Basically if you want NTR then just bring the two bad friends of the MC into the dungeon then while in the dungeon pick options that will increase the girls favorability with them when you can. Then once they hit 40+ they will start having NTR scenes with them.

anyone have a full save or a guide without ntr
If you don't want NTR then don't bring the two bad friends into the dungeon instead choose to bring the cat. The game from the start outright tells you that you need to choose to either bring the "extras" or the cat as your party members. So you pretty much pick either NTR path or non-NTR by who you choose to bring to the dungeons in your party. The extras = NTR and the cat = no NTR.

While I haven't finished the game it seems fairly straight forward with you either going NTR route or not with a main girl. Each main girl has their own dungeon and each time you can pick to either go NTR or not by your party choice. Outside of that the gallery will pretty much give you hints on where to get all the scenes.

is there a save with all ntr events unlocked
When you download the game it includes a save in slot 16 that has about 90-95% of all scenes unlocked, you could just use a save editor to instantly unlock all the scenes though the info is in JP so might be a bit tough unless you can read JP.

Included the save here incase you don't have it

Reactions: Aioria619

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
I have to say that while I don't mind NTR and sometimes like it the NTR in this game or at least the start of it is the one I like the least. Which is the forced into sex / raped kind of NTR that then for some reason usually just spirals out of control into the person targeted either just turning into sex slaves or just accepting it for some reason.

In this game far as I can tell all the girls are in love with the MC and it doesn't really matter if your on the NTR route or not but if you go the NTR route then the extras will appear as friendly to the girls and then bring them back to their rooms then push them down and rape them while the girls mostly go all no, please stop, I wanted my first time to be with MC, let me go and so on. Then like usual for some reason the girls having been raped are then forced into more and more sexual encounters by seemingly being blackmailed and/or forced/raped some more until they eventually accept it.

In short the setting in this game is bring the bad friends and they will eventually build enough trust with the girls to bring them back to their room for a "chat" once there the bad friends will then push the girls down and rape them. After the rape as mentioned the bad friends will continue to rape/blackmail the girl until they eventually fall or if the girl somehow stay's "pure" long enough then they will keep saying no and complain while being raped / blackmailed into more sex cause of the initial rape. If their corruption is high enough then they will still complain and mention they love the MC but will be more into the sex and seemingly willing.

I would also like to give the recommendation to not like me sit through the whole intro part unless you really wanna know and see everything in the game, the intro is about 30+ mins depending on your reading speed so just pick the already included save that skips the intro.

All you need to know from the intro is the following.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

strela

Aug 15, 2019
why can't the friends just do something to girls that I'm not in relationship with? Why do they only do something when they started relationship with mc?
wtf is wrong with them??

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
why can't the friends just do something to girls that I'm not in relationship with? Why do they only do something when they started relationship with mc?
wtf is wrong with them??
They aren't really your friends, hell when you get the ntr ending you disappear from existence, and they are the only ones who remember you, and they really could not care less

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017

Have at it:
* Changes:
- You may date your sister, and have conversations that allow your affection level to go up/down with her.
- Affection level items will now work on the sister.
- An H-Scene with the sister exists!
1. She must be a virgin.
2. You must clear the green trial. (I made it mimic the other girl requirements)
3. You must activate the event from the main character's bed.
4. It must be night time.
5. You must reach lover status with your sister.

No changes other people have worked on will be in this! So don't overwrite your game!
It looks like lumir pregnancy is messed up in this. Getting some game crashing error.
1.jpg
On the other hand Fio's pregnancy works fine, not sure about others.

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
Hi all :cool:

Was just wondering if everyone else has the same issue I do in that many of the NTR and other dialogues are still untranslated? I have downloaded from many sources including here and have the same result...:cry:

Is it because of using the provided saves? Also is there any translated version that doesn't have the de-censor as I am not really a fan myself?:unsure:

Update: Poster Shiroico on ulmf's translation page has posted a patch that works great for me with a lot more scenes translated so hopefully he keeps updating it as the complete patch seems to only be for ver1.17 so many new NTR scenes added in 1.18 are not even MTL translated from what I can see :cry:

Last edited:

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017

Have at it:
* Changes:
- You may date your sister, and have conversations that allow your affection level to go up/down with her.
1. She must be a virgin.
2. You must clear the green trial. (I made it mimic the other girl requirements)

No changes other people have worked on will be in this! So don't overwrite your game!
First of all thank you very much for making this mod (y) as I initially had no idea that the sister was off limits to the mc in the original (such a waste)! Now I am using a clean 1.18 version with an alpha patch from ulmf installed instead of the one posted her as a) I really don't like the uncensor job on the copy that is posted the most times and b)The translation seems to be missing an awful lot of scenes... :cry:

So my question is what files are the ones you most worked on to add the sister as an option as I want to use those parts to add to my version even if replacing some parts leads to less translated scenes in those parts? ;)

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018

Have at it:
* Changes:
1. She must be a virgin.

Can't kiss/grope/fingering the sister, it seem buggy with other character.
When Sein kiss the sister, Fio was been kissed by Sein, not Riti (the sister)

Note
- I download the file and overwrite it with the main game.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Can't kiss/grope/fingering the sister, it seem buggy with other character.
When Sein kiss the sister, Fio was been kissed by Sein, not Riti (the sister)

Note
- I download the file and overwrite it with the main game.
My first goal was to see if it was possible to make it so that Riti would be considered a heroine. An H-able one, at least. The code had no intention of her ever being able to do so. The most you can do in the proper game is peep on her bathing and steal her panties.

I am in an effort to redo my work as there was a lot of sloppiness on my part. I created new variables as I thought I needed them and didn't keep track of where I left them.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Is there even anyway to check the girls favorability or lewdness? Because Im just taking a shot in the dark if Im able to see anything like that...
Yes, it's called check the girls back status or something...
Uh... it's been so long I completely forgot.

Reactions: CZ2Energy

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Needs partial tag as half the game is not even translated and still in japanese. Frankly though what little translation it does have shouldn't even count as one tbh.

Feb 15, 2022
View attachment 1669891

Overview:
When the king of Galox Castle sent his second daughter Fio
to the island of Mievel to confirm the truth of a legendary flower,
Fio took voyage with Sein (name customizable) but......
also in their party was Sein's younger sister Litty.

Thread Updated: 2022-02-23
Release Date: 2017-11-08
Developer: Team Niimii
Censored: No (Patched)
Version: 1.18
Language: English (Manual translation by archedio and MTL by broken_division)
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Thank you Horalover for sharing the links. Thanks to archedio and broken_division for translating.

View attachment 1669891 View attachment 1669892 View attachment 1669893 View attachment 1669894 View attachment 1669895 View attachment 1669896 View attachment 1669897 View attachment 1669899 View attachment 1669902 View attachment 1669903 View attachment 1669905
We get NTRed?

whitemage88

Jul 25, 2020
My first goal was to see if it was possible to make it so that Riti would be considered a heroine. An H-able one, at least. The code had no intention of her ever being able to do so. The most you can do in the proper game is peep on her bathing and steal her panties.

I am in an effort to redo my work as there was a lot of sloppiness on my part. I created new variables as I thought I needed them and didn't keep track of where I left them.
Please keep us updated when you reach a point you're satisfied with; looking forward to it.

Reactions: Hakkira

aattss

Feb 20, 2018
A couple questions.

I have cookbook level 1. Any tips on how to get the other versions? If it's a hassle, then also, is it worth it?

Also, how does the drinking game work? I won a couple of times but I can't seem to win now and at this point I'm basically just flipping a coin.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
A couple questions.

I have cookbook level 1. Any tips on how to get the other versions? If it's a hassle, then also, is it worth it?

Also, how does the drinking game work? I won a couple of times but I can't seem to win now and at this point I'm basically just flipping a coin.
I don't remember exactly how you win, but there are 2 scenarios. 1 you are drinking beer (constant-keep pace-last spurt) and 2 you are drinking wine.They have different way to win, but once you get it right you need to keep repeating it the same way in order to win.

Reactions: aattss
Jul 28, 2021
So I downloaded the mod to get the sister as a h char but I can't do anything this includes getting her favorbility higher for the mc nor now that I got fito pregnant she won't even get a text pop up

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes