Abdon07

May 28, 2019
How do I find the cat girl to date her
You need to perform several steps:

1º You need to carry out the event of the stolen jewel on the second floor of the store that is in the north of the town, you will see a man with some points above him, talk to him and the event will start, with that you will receive a mysterious stone

2º Complete all 4 trials and have reached the second floor of the last dungeon there you will find a corridor near the center of the floor, it is a little hidden, follow it to the end and you will even teleport to a new area and there you will have the event where you can turn the cat into a woman

3º To have sex with her you have to talk to her to increase her favorability like with the other girls or if you have enough money buy matatabi in the mysterious shop and give it to her (for that you need to be in the same party), when you have enough favorability you will have the option to have a date or to accompany you, and now you can transform her into a woman outside the dungeon

4º Finally turning her into a woman you can take a walk around the city, go to the north of the city near the brothel and an event will appear that will give you the possibility of having sex with her if you have enough favorability, from there you can always have sex with her

You can find her in the fountain that is in the square, in the area that is to the right of the weapons store or also in your house

SebiMusic

Aug 6, 2020
I am trying my hand at enabling incest content. Since the scenes are fairly generic, the code is too. As the male in all the H scenes is clearly not visible and has no discerning features, we should be able to use the sister's NTR scenes as the protagonist's with a few tweaks.
if you manage to succeed in that, i'll pay you bro, my discord is Sebi#3580 and my twitter is @sebimusicgames. Please contact me we can talk about payment details. I really want to get the sister but i guess the devs wanted at least one ntr-only route :/

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
help what is this? do i need to install RPGVXAce?
Yep. Here's the official site with all the RTP's - I'd highly recommend installing any you don't already have if you play a lot of RPG Maker made games.

Nov 1, 2017
ok so, I see theres incest content created now but, I cannot for the life of me activate it. In fairness, Ive not attempted anything with any other girls yet besides random npcs who throw theyre selves at the mc for around 200gold. When I try to use lewd inducing items on any of the girls it says "virgin can no longer increase lewdness." Have I encountered a bug or was I meant to do it with one of the actual girls first?

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
This game gets confusing, how to date, how to ntr the girls, should you go for all 4 dungs and then go with girls, should you go with girls and then dungeons... man this game needs walktrough seriosly.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
This game gets confusing, how to date, how to ntr the girls, should you go for all 4 dungs and then go with girls, should you go with girls and then dungeons... man this game needs walktrough seriously.
A girl cannot be H'd by you or anyone until her dungeon is complete. They can build reputation with the bulls when you converse with them by telling her that they are good people. After a girl's dungeon is complete, having her friendship value with the relevant male (to include yourself) will allow sexual relations. Going on a date with the girl and bringing her to specific places will cause her to be raped by strangers. (Optional, you do get a choice.) As a girl becomes more lewd (by repeated sexual events, or some items will do it), if you've unlocked NTR, they will seek it out on their own.

Each dungeon is tougher than the one before it. I recommend grinding levels and gear from the practice cave to the west. Some monsters drop gear that is >>>>> than the gear you can buy in town. This is also where you acquire crafting parts to make improved armors.

If you want to skip all NTR events, don't take the two boys into the dungeon, and save prior to stepping on a heart scene until you know what the heart scene does. (Some of them just let her have sex with you.)

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Where is the mysterious shop?

EDIT: nvm found it, its under brothel

Last edited:

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
The content of this game was pretty diluted... Many characters, little content for each one of them.

AppleJuiceBox

Apr 9, 2021
A girl cannot be H'd by you or anyone until her dungeon is complete. They can build reputation with the bulls when you converse with them by telling her that they are good people. After a girl's dungeon is complete, having her friendship value with the relevant male (to include yourself) will allow sexual relations. Going on a date with the girl and bringing her to specific places will cause her to be raped by strangers. (Optional, you do get a choice.) As a girl becomes more lewd (by repeated sexual events, or some items will do it), if you've unlocked NTR, they will seek it out on their own.

Each dungeon is tougher than the one before it. I recommend grinding levels and gear from the practice cave to the west. Some monsters drop gear that is >>>>> than the gear you can buy in town. This is also where you acquire crafting parts to make improved armors.

If you want to skip all NTR events, don't take the two boys into the dungeon, and save prior to stepping on a heart scene until you know what the heart scene does. (Some of them just let her have sex with you.)
is there a save with all ntr events unlocked

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes