AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
is there a walk trough for the girls routes?
I doubt it. This has been recently released in English. I've made quite a few posts myself in here.

What I've understood so far is that:
1) You wanna make Fio love you and confess.
2) Then you wanna boost favorability of Takuto and Suzel.

Exactly how you do it I don't know myself. For some dialogues you can get their favorability up. Like when you talk to Loremy and tell her you think Takuto is stronger than you. Aside from that, I'm not sure.

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
how do i get the cat's ntr?
First you gotta get her human form, then you need to go to the bonus area but you can only do this if you already completed the game once, once you do go to the inn and sleep till night, once you do this on one of those nights you need to leave the inn and there should be a event where you have sex with her and Takuto and Suzel spy on you, this begins the cat ntr, it then is basically just like the other girls in that over time her favorability with them rises and you can do the ntr events that makes her cheat.

Reactions: Gudil and hiru16

firebil

Apr 14, 2019
I doubt it. This has been recently released in English. I've made quite a few posts myself in here.

What I've understood so far is that:
1) You wanna make Fio love you and confess.
2) Then you wanna boost favorability of Takuto and Suzel.

Exactly how you do it I don't know myself. For some dialogues you can get their favorability up. Like when you talk to Loremy and tell her you think Takuto is stronger than you. Aside from that, I'm not sure.
ok but how do I bang the sister and get the cat to a human form

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Sorry, I don't know. It does say incest so it should be possible, but when I looked at the variables of the game there wasn't even a MC/Riti relationship value.

Reactions: Tiasung

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Sorry, I don't know. It does say incest so it should be possible, but when I looked at the variables of the game there wasn't even a MC/Riti relationship value.
I am almost 100% sure that is the mistake of f95 there is no incest in the game besides her being a bit of a brocon, you can check and it has none, also in her recollection room, the place where she would have scenes with the mc are nonexistent.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Incest in the base game is not possible. The closest you can get is you can peep on your sister bathing and (only then) can you go to her dresser and steal her panties.

I'm nearly done recoding a good portion of the game that will allow incest. I have a single sexual event, now I'm realigning her talking routines as they completely left out the variables that allow sex with the other girls but not with Riti. (I've had to create them. And since you can't move existing variables, I've had to leave them in random spots in the variable database. Thankfully there were a bunch of blank numbers that I could use without breaking the game.)

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
You humanize the cat by talking to the guy on the second store of the department store.
Then... After the 4 dungeons there is a hub area with 4 mini dungeons. The hub has a tricky hidden circle path that leads you to a ring of flowers around a bare patch of dirt.
Step there.

Daerz

Aug 28, 2018
Thanks a lot man. I've been busting my ass building a driveway with my dad today so saw your post a bit late.

I was told earlier that your own favorability had to be over a certain threshold as well. Is that not the case?

How do you raise the favorability of the 2 other guys with Fio or your sister? I think Fio only has prompts that raise your own favorability and your sister can't be talked to at all.

Lets see, your own favorability i think at least more than 50 should be enough
and to raise favorability with 2 other guys, if i remenber correctly they should ask about the other 2 after they own respective event on their dungeon and your answer affects their favorability
you should be able to talk to your sister, if you cant talk with her, maybe its a bug?
also if you dont want to do the ask and answer dialogue to raise favorability there should be a shop thats open at night that sells items to raise or downgrade favorability with any character
the shop should be open at night and its located just down the brothel, on the map where is the mall

again been a while since i played so maybe i remenbere some things wrong but the shop i am pretty sure is there

Reactions: Tiasung and AtotehZ

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
lol, I think the incest was for other peeps. Remember one of the house in that farming village had a grand pair you could spy on.
didn't make it there in the mtl version, so I didn't know what was bn said or that they where related

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Lets see, your own favorability i think at least more than 50 should be enough
and to raise favorability with 2 other guys, if i remenber correctly they should ask about the other 2 after they own respective event on their dungeon and your answer affects their favorability
you should be able to talk to your sister, if you cant talk with her, maybe its a bug?
also if you dont want to do the ask and answer dialogue to raise favorability there should be a shop thats open at night that sells items to raise or downgrade favorability with any character
the shop should be open at night and its located just down the brothel, on the map where is the mall

again been a while since i played so maybe i remenbere some things wrong but the shop i am pretty sure is there
there was... made the favorability grind easier

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Update: I've added the game's first incest scene. You must make Riti your girlfriend by normal means. Then when you have a high enough affection to deflower her, you take her to your bed, and the scene will work there at night. The first half of the scene is less imagery, I might fix that part, and the second part is the visual scene but is not translated. (If it was, it'd be Fio's dialogue.)

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Update: I've added the game's first incest scene. You must make Riti your girlfriend by normal means. Then when you have a high enough affection to deflower her, you take her to your bed, and the scene will work there at night. The first half of the scene is less imagery, I might fix that part, and the second part is the visual scene but is not translated. (If it was, it'd be Fio's dialogue.)
2 things: did you change her dialog when she talks to her brother, will you upload a patch?

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
Does the Lumir route work for the rest of you? Even before I applied the half-finished translation patch it didnt work, which is a shame.

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019
Does the Lumir route work for the rest of you? Even before I applied the half-finished translation patch it didnt work, which is a shame.
what's the problem? i could trigger the confession. there's more that doesn't work?
I triggered it at night in her house.

Anyway. Most of the scenes of the different characters are in the last 45 maps.
For now i fast polished 1/4 of Fio's scenes.
but i don't know how much time will take to do all the girls.

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
what's the problem? i could trigger the confession. there's more that doesn't work?
I triggered it at night in her house.

Anyway. Most of the scenes of the different characters are in the last 45 maps.
For now i fast polished 1/4 of Fio's scenes.
but i don't know how much time will take to do all the girls.
The problem is that she wont even become lovers, even at 100 affinity.

edit: nevermind, I had no idea you had to trigger it at night in her house, no problem then

Reactions: Shimk

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Bro, you are the tentacle monster amongst perverts, and I thank you for your service.

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
Is it possible for the girls to go away with the "unknown men" on their own, at random times like they do with the bullies?

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes