Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
She's weird.
I had to get her to confess to me like on a day she was in her room but not at night I think (edit no it works at night)?
If she's working or out she won't trigger romance stuff.
It took a bunch of days of sleeping to get her in her room during the day.
I dont' know if thats it or not, but thats the only way I could date her.

This doesn't help me with New game + glitch.
I still get the fio error after using this zip.
Edit- I had to rename the battler pictures for new game + with the girls english names.
Oh right... I gave you the wrong folder, sorry.

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
so Im having a problem where if I get into a battle in the dungeons than it will say that Graphics/Battlers/Fio can't be found and crashes, I looked into the folder and the picture is there, anyone have any idea whats wrong
Yeah, but it isn't named right.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I'm the only one who can't romance lumir???? The dialogue to start the romance doesn't trigger and i tested saves from other people from the thread and i couldn't either
Try talking to her at her house -- Aka night w/ 40+ affection; that's what it took for me.

Anyways, seems there's some error with some of the messages/whatever; crops up when I tried one of the games and again when trying to learn skills at the fountain/lake/whatever.

Ps. Ritti feels left out, being the only one not snu-snu'ed by MC.

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Try talking to her at her house -- Aka night w/ 40+ affection; that's what it took for me.

Anyways, seems there's some error with some of the messages/whatever; crops up when I tried one of the games and again when trying to learn skills at the fountain/lake/whatever.

Ps. Ritti feels left out, being the only one not snu-snu'ed by MC.
But she doesn't hate it.

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019
I'm the only one who can't romance lumir???? The dialogue to start the romance doesn't trigger and i tested saves from other people from the thread and i couldn't either
i just confessed to her in my version too.
at night in her house

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I've actually modified/added a lot of the code needed for an incest patch. I think all that's left is coding the option for sex in all the relevant areas and aiming them at the sex photos.
That's some intense work to make the "incest" tag accurate.. I commend your ability

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
I like that the "translator" went out of his way to add MTL. It's like he saw hmm the game is mostly translated but well it does have some NTR in it so I better put some MTL with it can't have too many games without it now. It's like the genre is cursed by some evil MTL spirit. Even a game that's only partially NTR has to have equally partial MTL.

Ero kun

Jun 8, 2020
Help. I completed the game once and when i try to do the tower battles the second time, I keep getting this error and the game crashes. Reinstalling the game and opening the save file from there also doesn't work. What do I do?

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Yeah, here you go...
Help. I completed the game once and when i try to do the tower battles the second time, I keep getting this error and the game crashes. Reinstalling the game and opening the save file from there also doesn't work. What do I do?
This is the folder with the English renamed battlers.
You can copy and rename the files yourself. Or use these ones.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes