SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I'm the only one who can't romance lumir???? The dialogue to start the romance doesn't trigger and i tested saves from other people from the thread and i couldn't either

Indexless

Aug 25, 2017
The main heroine and little sister get pretty much raped when NTR'd but the other 3 are complete sluts and give up sex to the other guys pretty consentingly despite it being a requirement that they're in a relationship with MC first.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
How the heck do you get girls pregnant? I got Loremy over 60 affection, cleared her trial, raised lewdness to the point where she changed to "lewd Loremy", had sex where I did nothing but come inside, even opted not to skip because I wasn't sure if he came inside on a skip or not, and done this over roughly two ingame weeks, and I still don't think she's pregnant. Is there some step the game doesn't tell you? Or something else that needs to happen first?

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
How the heck do you get girls pregnant? I got Loremy over 60 affection, cleared her trial, raised lewdness to the point where she changed to "lewd Loremy", had sex where I did nothing but come inside, even opted not to skip because I wasn't sure if he came inside on a skip or not, and done this over roughly two ingame weeks, and I still don't think she's pregnant. Is there some step the game doesn't tell you? Or something else that needs to happen first?
Pregnancy hits by morning.
It's possibly to pound a girl 7 times in a day and have her escape pregnancy.
But you can ensure pregnancy with a Pregnancy Egg.

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
1. For those unsure how to get the Pregnancy Egg: Collect the Grass you can gind around the town, there's an NPC with a chicken that will give you 1 egg per day for 10 grass (or is it 2 eggs?). This egg guarantees that whoever eats it will fall pregnant to whomever inseminates her (you, the other 2 baddies, other random npc's)

2. Questions on the NTR endings (and yes, there are more than 1):

- Is the requirement for the NTR endings absolute or based on a set # / scale?

IE if Fio, or any/most/all of the other girls, have sex with a guy other than MC even just once ... then NTR ending? Or can have sex X times before triggering the NTR ending? Or on a scale.. so if you sleep with 1/some/all 10 times, then 1 npc is fine, if you sleep 100 times then 10 npc's are fine, etc?

- Does the Sister count in any way towards what ending you get?

IE Does her staying a virgin, or sleeping with the 2 baddies, or with random NPC's have any effect on what ending you get?

3. To unlock the fountain, you have to complete a dungeon 1st right?

Last edited:
Reactions: Furmilk

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
- Is the requirement for the NTR endings absolute or based on a set # / scale?

IE if Fio, or any/most/all of the other girls, have sex with a guy other than MC even just once ... then NTR ending? Or can have sex X times before triggering the NTR ending? Or on a scale.. so if you sleep with 1/some/all 10 times, then 1 npc is fine, if you sleep 100 times then 10 npc's are fine, etc?

- Does the Sister count in any way towards what ending you get?

IE Does her staying a virgin, or sleeping with the 2 baddies, or with random NPC's have any effect on what ending you get?
You have to remember, the end is whatever Fio wants.

What Fio wants changes radically if she has sex with Vicks and Wedge. It changes if you have sex with her. It also changes if you cheat on her.

Even once.

The Cat and the Sister don't have a lot of weight on the end you get.[/QUOTE]

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019
I'm the only one who can't romance lumir???? The dialogue to start the romance doesn't trigger and i tested saves from other people from the thread and i couldn't either
can you share the save and explain how to trigger it? i must have missed something else.
and what do you mean you can't romance her? in the back status, now, afte answer her questions, i see her favorability increase
the switch for favorability with the protagonist is \v[51]

Last edited:

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
This game needs a patch for the sister if they're gonna have an actual line with her saying she wants her brother's baby.
I've actually modified/added a lot of the code needed for an incest patch. I think all that's left is coding the option for sex in all the relevant areas and aiming them at the sex photos.

Reactions: Furmilk

dongdd

Dec 7, 2018
how do you unlock scenes with catgirl?

i already transformed her. only options are convo and date
Go to the top map with the brothel with the catgirl in your party. I think she has to be transformed.
Theres a bunch of stalls next to the brothel.
There should be a green or white circle marker before you get to them if you have her in your party.
Hit it and it will trigger an event where the catgirl asks if you if you wanna actually fuck, and the option unlocks for you to fuck her in your bed, and then in fuck spaces like alleys and hotels.
I think she needs a high affection rate too for sex.
You can buy affection items for her at the shady shop south of the brothel. Thats also where you unlock the back status of the girls, guys, and cat.

dongdd

Dec 7, 2018
She's weird.
I had to get her to confess to me like on a day she was in her room but not at night I think (edit no it works at night)?
If she's working or out she won't trigger romance stuff.
It took a bunch of days of sleeping to get her in her room during the day.
I dont' know if thats it or not, but thats the only way I could date her.

Here, take this zip and paste it's contents into the Graphics folder. That should fix that.

Something about the game asking for English versions of the portraits in the New Game +
This doesn't help me with New game + glitch.
I still get the fio error after using this zip.
Edit- I had to rename the battler pictures for new game + with the girls english names.

Last edited:

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
so Im having a problem where if I get into a battle in the dungeons than it will say that Graphics/Battlers/Fio can't be found and crashes, I looked into the folder and the picture is there, anyone have any idea whats wrong

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes