dongdd

Dec 7, 2018
I like that the "translator" went out of his way to add MTL. It's like he saw hmm the game is mostly translated but well it does have some NTR in it so I better put some MTL with it can't have too many games without it now. It's like the genre is cursed by some evil MTL spirit. Even a game that's only partially NTR has to have equally partial MTL.
I think the sex stuff was mtl and it was only a partial.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
" the truth of a legendary flower " :unsure: weirdest way to spell out assassinate the demon lord but ok

"and 1 cat" you now have my full attention

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
That's some intense work to make the "incest" tag accurate.. I commend your ability
It's a pain in the butt, but I think, with the exception of half the japanese text not being translated (and being for the wrong person), I have enabled the sister defloration in the main hero bed. The text I did translate I spiced up a good bit.

Reactions: Furmilk

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
I like that the "translator" went out of his way to add MTL. It's like he saw hmm the game is mostly translated but well it does have some NTR in it so I better put some MTL with it can't have too many games without it now. It's like the genre is cursed by some evil MTL spirit. Even a game that's only partially NTR has to have equally partial MTL.
Eh, you got me!

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
the english letters in this game are hilarious, i always rename main character's to 'Boi' (such is my moniker) and everytime my characters name appears the game is all like:
"B o i can you go with fio?" and i just cant handle that :ROFLMAO:

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
as much i enjoy ntr. it a turn off in bad drawing because when you enter a sex scene. its look like someone got lazy

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Two things.
1) For NTR, do you want the favorability of the two other guys high or low?
2) At 25 favorability when the girls start going out with the guys. How does that happen? Automatically at the start of a new day or do you need to trigger it manually somewhere?

Daerz

Aug 28, 2018
Two things.
1) For NTR, do you want the favorability of the two other guys high or low?
2) At 25 favorability when the girls start going out with the guys. How does that happen? Automatically at the start of a new day or do you need to trigger it manually somewhere?

1-The favorability has to be higher to yours, so it can be somewhat low if it is at least higher than yours
2-Its Random, they go out with them quite randomly at the start of a new day, so for example you start the day and Fio goes with friend A, then you load the save before that and start the day again, there is a possibility that Fio will go with Friend B or neither of them and stay home, the same apply with all of them

well thats what i remenber how it was when i played it on JP so i can be wrong, but i think i am more or less correct

Reactions: AtotehZ

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
How can you see the female characters' stats? Such as lewdness and affinity to the males. And is there a way to edit it since the grind is so slow?

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
What do the orbs in the reallocation room do or mean?

How can you see the female characters' stats? Such as lewdness and affinity to the males. And is there a way to edit it since the grind is so slow?
buy the book/items in the mysterious shop, answers all of those. its open at night.

Reactions: larryrunner

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
Also, is the Lumir route still broken for everyone else? If that could be fixed with a patch it would be cool

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
1-The favorability has to be higher to yours, so it can be somewhat low if it is at least higher than yours
2-Its Random, they go out with them quite randomly at the start of a new day, so for example you start the day and Fio goes with friend A, then you load the save before that and start the day again, there is a possibility that Fio will go with Friend B or neither of them and stay home, the same apply with all of them

well thats what i remenber how it was when i played it on JP so i can be wrong, but i think i am more or less correct
Thanks a lot man. I've been busting my ass building a driveway with my dad today so saw your post a bit late.

I was told earlier that your own favorability had to be over a certain threshold as well. Is that not the case?

How do you raise the favorability of the 2 other guys with Fio or your sister? I think Fio only has prompts that raise your own favorability and your sister can't be talked to at all.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I don't know how comfortable you are with using 3rd party software, but Mtool can do this.

I made this cheat sheet for you to get all the relevant values fast:
Cheat sheet favorability shortened.png
The number is the relevant part.

Disclaimer: If you use Mtool, be aware that it can break your game. In this case you should just observe the values. If you modify them you're doing it at your own risk.

Reactions: larryrunner
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes