Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Is it possible for the girls to go away with the "unknown men" on their own, at random times like they do with the bullies?
No. It's also impossible for girls to wander off with an unknown man if you pervness isn't over a minimum value.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
2 things: did you change her dialog when she talks to her brother, will you upload a patch?

Oy. I don't know where to start. I did change all of her conversation lines, so you can grind relationship points with her. The main issue with a patch is that I had to add a bunch of variables and switches that have not previously existed. I don't know how to transfer those. Also if I upload my common events, it'll overwrite other peoples.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Oy. I don't know where to start. I did change all of her conversation lines, so you can grind relationship points with her. The main issue with a patch is that I had to add a bunch of variables and switches that have not previously existed. I don't know how to transfer those. Also if I upload my common events, it'll overwrite other peoples.
Hmm, wouldn't you just have to upload a copy of your game then? It's like an Ultimate sis-con edition of the game. I've always hated it when they gave you several love options in a game but some of the more obvious ones were never able to be followed up on; like the bodyguard who was with you since birth for example

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Hmm, wouldn't you just have to upload a copy of your game then? It's like an Ultimate sis-con edition of the game. I've always hated it when they gave you several love options in a game but some of the more obvious ones were never able to be followed up on; like the bodyguard who was with you since birth for example
If somebody wants a copy, they can have it. I don't have an account with the other stuff, so if somebody gives me a way to upload...

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018

Have at it:
* Changes:
- You may date your sister, and have conversations that allow your affection level to go up/down with her.
- Affection level items will now work on the sister.
- An H-Scene with the sister exists!
1. She must be a virgin.
2. You must clear the green trial. (I made it mimic the other girl requirements)
3. You must activate the event from the main character's bed.
4. It must be night time.
5. You must reach lover status with your sister.

No changes other people have worked on will be in this! So don't overwrite your game!

Yui Kozuka

Dec 19, 2021

Have at it:
* Changes:
- You may date your sister, and have conversations that allow your affection level to go up/down with her.
- Affection level items will now work on the sister.
- An H-Scene with the sister exists!
1. She must be a virgin.
2. You must clear the green trial. (I made it mimic the other girl requirements)
3. You must activate the event from the main character's bed.
4. It must be night time.
5. You must reach lover status with your sister.

No changes other people have worked on will be in this! So don't overwrite your game!
So it means make another folder game?
Because your version give this error

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
So it means make another folder game?
Because your version give this error
Looks like a lot of stuff from the graphics and audio files got messed up name wise, if you replace them with the stuff from here the game works

As for the Mod
I suppose it would be too much to ask for Riti scenes with the mc to be able to appear in the gallery?
Also, some problems when having sex with Riti, her name changes to Yufarina when you put insert, then her character changes to the body of Yufarina when you pull out. and then the screen goes black, i was able to get it back by maneuvering to the recollection room
Nice dialogue for her
That could be because of what I did though, the file names should be fixed

Last edited:

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Looks like a lot of stuff from the graphics and audio files got messed up name wise, if you replace them with the stuff from here the game works

As for the Mod
I suppose it would be too much to ask for Riti scenes with the mc to be able to appear in the gallery?
Also, some problems when having sex with Riti, her name changes to Yufarina when you put insert, then her character changes to the body of Yufarina when you pull out. and then the screen goes black, i was able to get it back by maneuvering to the recollection room
Nice dialogue for her
The dialogue was completely by me, for as much of there is of it.
There's only one scene with Riti, and that's the defloration which is only done from the MC's bed at night. I haven't done much else.
It wouldn't be that difficult to make Riti's gallery to match the other char's, to include the extra crystals. I'd just copy/paste a full character's rooms, then point the crystals at nothing or Riti's scenes. It's surprisingly easy enough to do.

Yui Kozuka

Dec 19, 2021

As for the Mod
Nice dialogue for her
Then do you have a fixed version from this mod? Or just replace messed up name wise with original file?

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
any advice on how to play a game that requires you to use the f1-12? every time I try, it volumes up or mutes, or does whatever is on the button? how do I get it to work for the game or at the very least; map it for a controller

Tiasung

Jul 30, 2018
any advice on how to play a game that requires you to use the f1-12? every time I try, it volumes up or mutes, or does whatever is on the button? how do I get it to work for the game or at the very least; map it for a controller
Sounds like laptop buttons. You have to use the F keys together with the laptop specific modifier key. Not sure if its the same for every laptop, but mine is [fn] at bottom left between ctrl and windows key.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Sounds like laptop buttons. You have to use the F keys together with the laptop specific modifier key. Not sure if its the same for every laptop, but mine is [fn] at bottom left between ctrl and windows key.
thanks for the help. I hate having to use specific keys in games cuz that makes the keys mapped to the controller useless

Abdon07

May 28, 2019
hello, does anyone know how to get to the bonus area? I mean the magic circle that is in the northern part of the city, I don't know how to make it appear

Daerz

Aug 28, 2018
hello, does anyone know how to get to the bonus area? I mean the magic circle that is in the northern part of the city, I don't know how to make it appear
You need to be on NEW GAME+ for it to be activated, i recomend to ignore everything and cheat your way to new game+

Reactions: Abdon07
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes