Shimk

Aug 21, 2019
for now i just polished a little the common events and mtranstated the rest with some little corrections.
still far from finished, but for now, for who can't wait, i share the files.

ps. something in the patch appear to break the route with Lumir. For now, Download at your own risk. :/
Who want to beta test and help me, is welcome :)
pps. i think the problem with Lumir is fixed. ty @SonaGate
Let me know if i missed more bugs
ppps. Some piople still have problems romancing Lumir

Last edited:

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Are the plans to finish translating the remaining 20%? More so to know if I'm better off waiting or not.

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019
Are the plans to finish translating the remaining 20%? More so to know if I'm better off waiting or not.
before the end of this week i try to finish polishing and share a beta of the patch.
The alpha is 100%, but still not polished. it's is 3 or 4 posts ago.
An hand in translation, polishing, or bug checking it's very appreciated :)
Like i already said, my English is not very good, so, the result, will be far from perfect.
But still better from an incomplete work

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
so when i'm trying to go through the bonus area after doing the new game plus i keep getting missing battler fio errors when a fight starts, dunno what the issue is as it's literally only the bonus area it happens =/ forward error.png

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
so when i'm trying to go through the bonus area after doing the new game plus i keep getting missing battler fio errors when a fight starts, dunno what the issue is as it's literally only the bonus area it happens =/
Here, take this zip and paste it's contents into the Graphics folder. That should fix that.

Something about the game asking for English versions of the portraits in the New Game +

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
I am trying my hand at enabling incest content. Since the scenes are fairly generic, the code is too. As the male in all the H scenes is clearly not visible and has no discerning features, we should be able to use the sister's NTR scenes as the protagonist's with a few tweaks.

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
So is Lumir completely bugged? I can't raise or lower her stats and with a save editor her variables don't exist...
EDIT: Fixed, don't download Shimk common events update, it breaks the game
EDIT2: The variables are fixed but i can't romance Lumir, i have 55 points and the dialogue doesn't trigger

Last edited:

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019
So is Lumir completely bugged? I can't raise or lower her stats and with a save editor her variables don't exist...
EDIT: Fixed, don't download Shimk common events update, it breaks the game
EDIT2: The variables are fixed but i can't romance Lumir, i have 55 points and the dialogue doesn't trigger
looking for the bug. some more info? can you share the save, so i can do some more tests?
The problem may be in the maps, still didn't polished them :/

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
looking for the bug. some more info? can you share the save, so i can do some more tests?
The problem may be in the maps, still didn't polished them :/
I just installed that and then my game was completely broken even using other saves that i donwloaded from here
EDIT: anyone know what is the switch to start the romance with lumir?

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019
I just installed that and then my game was completely broken even using other saves that i donwloaded from here
EDIT: anyone know what is the switch to start the romance with lumir?
knowing the map, or the event, i can find it myself.
the problem is just with Lumir?

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
knowing the map, or the event, i can find it myself.
the problem is just with Lumir?
The thing is that the variables of all the girls went crazy or maybe it was only the back stats bugged, idk, my character was virgin but the back stats said that fio had sex with mc 21 times per example

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019
i think i fixed it.
I missed a space in some variable.
someone can test this new commonevents?
ty for the help

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes