leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Same, the most I can do is have sex with the main girl... none of the others
how did you even got that?? all i can do is some some shitty jobs and thats it, stupid game map its just too big to remember everything

mts.

Jun 1, 2018
So can anyone tell me how to properly trigger a scene with the girls? I have MAX affection with Fio and I can't seem to do anything beyond fondling.

Hereje

Sep 13, 2019
I like "confusionworld" more, but this one is also pretty good...sadly the dev is nowhere to be found, but tbh this one and confusionworld are the only games I liked, the rest of his games are kinda meh...

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
how did you even got that?? all i can do is some some shitty jobs and thats it, stupid game map its just too big to remember everything
Find and talk to the girl. Every day. She will give you a multiple choice question that will change one of her stats. Usually about how much she likes you.

When you get to 40 affection, you are dating and can kiss her and stuff. 60 affection and you can start working on breeding.

So can anyone tell me how to properly trigger a scene with the girls? I have MAX affection with Fio and I can't seem to do anything beyond fondling.
At night. You have to talk to her at night to pop her cherry.

In2Deeper

Nov 19, 2019
I picked up the sister to explore the town on the 1st open world day and i can't figure out how to remove her from the party now

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I don't know how to trigger NTR. I've tried to get MC's favorability down... the 2 'friends' favorability up, lewdness up and so on. Nothing happens.
Not even sure how you make the princess follow you.

• Angry
Reactions: Ragingrager

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
I don't know how to trigger NTR. I've tried to get MC's favorability down... the 2 'friends' favorability up, lewdness up and so on. Nothing happens.
Not even sure how you make the princess follow you.
I give you hint.
You can't be NTRd unless someone loves you.

• Haha
Reactions: Gitafeda and skee23

dongdd

Dec 7, 2018
How do you steal the sister's panties?
The mc won't do it every time I try.
Also I can't get the elf to fall in love with me. I use a bunch of affection items and she won't do it.

Last edited:

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
can you avoid all NTR?
Yes, just don't select the either of the other male characters

Find and talk to the girl. Every day. She will give you a multiple choice question that will change one of her stats. Usually about how much she likes you.

When you get to 40 affection, you are dating and can kiss her and stuff. 60 affection and you can start working on breeding.

Any chance we can get Peeping scenes and the ones with Prostitutes like the one in the school translated as well?

1645678703565.png 1645678717287.png

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018

To put an addendum to that, you also need to clear their respective dungeon, minus the princess and the sister.

Reactions: skee23

dongdd

Dec 7, 2018
Theres few sex lines i've found so far that aren't translated too.
The first ntr sex scene with the librarian isn't translated all the way so far.

hentaikeyfan

Jun 27, 2018
Here's a beginning save for people that are lazy like me :p

One save for affection with all girls at 40, ready to date.
One save for affection with all girls at 60 and already dating, still virgins.

I've done a little grinding as well, so its a perfect starting point for anyone that didn't wanna play for hours just to get to the good parts. These are NOT 100% saves. Those are stupid. The recollection room has tips for how to progress with the girls.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes