Davaku

Jun 17, 2018
Rather than just being avoidable, you have to go out of your way to be NTRd in this game.

To get NTRd you have to:
1) Become lovers with a girl
2) Put the two bullies in your party (there is no reason to do so unless you want to be NTRd)
3) Put the girl in your party
4) Trigger a scene with the girl and the bullies in a dungeon
5) Watch four scenes on specific days of the week in the town
The girl is now NTRd. If you want the MC to find out you also need to watch a scene in the final dungeon.
This has to be repeated for every girl.

This is not accounting for simple cheating events with guys other than the bullies.
For those you only need the girls to be horny enough.
Note that you can't become your sister's lover, so you don't need to do anything with her before entering her dungeon.

And in each girl's gallery you can see instructions of how you can get them fucked by other random guys instead of the bullies, each girl has different ways and places to do.

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
This is a great game, its one of the games that I found to be a best fusion between NTR and non-NTR, NTRs are very obvious and avoidable and the pure routes are nice
only problem is that you can't switch between the two routes once you have chosen one

Reactions: Overlord111!

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I've only ever was able to have sex with the main girl.... how do you get the others to go beyond fondling and generic things like that?

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
I think one thing really holding this game back is the lack of group scenes. I mean, there are scenes with either multiple female or male characters, but even when both the guys are fucking a girl they politely take turns and when there's multiple girls in a scene it's always one at a time. Real missed opportunities there.

There's still a lot to enjoy, like some of the endings are totally fucked (spoilers for one of the endings):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, new players will want to get the back status from the mysterious asap, very useful. There's also guides for various bits on ULMF

Reactions: 5554432

Davaku

Jun 17, 2018
As far as I can remember: To get the Cat to transform into a Cat Girl to fuck her or get her NTRed, you need to complete the 4 dungeons to access the last one, there is a hub to the 4 dungeons again, but there is a secret passage (at the left of the MC on the image), at the end of that passage, if you have a Mysterious Stone (you get it at one of the Yufarina with the bullies events, right?) she can transform, and you can date her like the other girls. But let me replay the game, becuse I can't remember how you can get her NTRed.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Can we just say anything broken division translates doesnt actually count as translated at this point? No point in playing a game if its done so halfassedly and broken half the time. Didn't want to sound like a dick but I think this needs to be said.

Naru100

Jun 13, 2017
I remember seeing this game years ago and wanting to play but could never get the translation to work. Thanks to everyone involved in bringing this game back.

Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
i'm working on it from the 80 % left behind.
My English is far from being perfect, but at least i will cover the jap left behind.
I prefer not to comment the work done by broken_division
I just say it's not worth fixing it.
I will put this thread on my watchlist thanks to you. Having mtl in a ntr game is always deal breaker to me, the point of any ntr game is the dialogue...

In advance, thanks for your effort.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
broken_division archedio Thanks for the translation. It would be great if you added proper word wrapping. As it is many of the lines are too long to get all of it.

Here's one you can use:

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes