Kureigu

Oct 13, 2018
No controller is connected at the moment. I thought that might of been in so I disconnected it and it still didn't fix it

Davaku

Jun 17, 2018
i'd like to know what is the NTR in this game, and in which scenarios they happen
Two bullies steal your girls, I remember that they got drunk the blue hair one, and the other girls are easly convinced by them.
All of this happens without the knowledge of the MC, he only can discover every girl having sex with the bullies at the end game.
Them they get corrupted pretty quickly by the way.

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
I think I really enjoyed this game when it came out, running around and seeing sprites of your waifus getting boned just out of sight was awesome. But be warned it's pretty grindy to get your relationships up with all the girls and the art is basically a few basic cgs with the different girls features pasted on top. I think it's one of those games that really suffers due to having too many heroines.

sanahtlig

Jul 6, 2019
If you're going to make a partial translation, then leave the untranslated text in JP. Mixing in MTL literally creates negative value in the age of real-time text hooking. You can MTL the JP in real-time, but you can't recover the JP from a broken MTL to try an alternative.

Zannafar

Mar 16, 2019
Rather than just being avoidable, you have to go out of your way to be NTRd in this game.

To get NTRd you have to:
1) Become lovers with a girl
2) Put the two bullies in your party (there is no reason to do so unless you want to be NTRd)
3) Put the girl in your party
4) Trigger a scene with the girl and the bullies in a dungeon
5) Watch four scenes on specific days of the week in the town
The girl is now NTRd. If you want the MC to find out you also need to watch a scene in the final dungeon.
This has to be repeated for every girl.

This is not accounting for simple cheating events with guys other than the bullies.
For those you only need the girls to be horny enough.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes