VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
You know playing through this a few times the NTR ending(and the harem one to a lesser extent) feels really outta character for Fio like in the NTR ending for example there's never a point where I feel like she moral degrades to the point she'd okay with pointlessly killing countless dudes when she has no real reason to considering she could've done what she did while keeping all the other dudes around and just making them completely submissive to the two friends instead. I did skip through a lot of text though so did I miss something somewhere or is she just kinda meant to be secretly kinda fucked up mentally?

Last edited:

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
what kind of ntr?
Pretty much at the start of the game you get told to make a party and in it you can either bring the cat or the two "friends" who are creeping on the girls. If you bring the cat no ntr of any kind happens and if you bring the two friends they will start to rape the girls and the girls will be unwilling pretty much no matter how far the NTR goes there will just be more and more rape/forced sex that the two "friends" initiates.

So basically if bring cat no NTR bring the two friends and the girls are raped by them.

Tinkerr

Jan 11, 2019
the fuck is with the ai generated genitals? looks god awful.. i wasted 2 hours playing this game and the only "scene" i got to see was randos fugging or the dudes yoinking on the sister's tits lol

M7G

Oct 19, 2021
This game wasn´t fully translated then? All the sex scenes I found were in japanese

CallMeLyla

Jun 23, 2022
Oh yeah there is no incest, dunno why it has the tag ill request for it to get removed
Thank you.
I was kinda disappointed cuz I expected the game to have something to do with it but it's just a guy watching two ppl have sex :/

ServumMagnum

Feb 20, 2019
If you are having issues with the battlers (files like battlers\Fio being missing or what not, download my battlers folder here: https://f95zone.to/threads/forward-ho-v1-18-team-niimii.109203/post-11740971

I fixed the translation for the ending conditions and the crystal's in the recollection room, so you can understand what they do. If there is any issues/something I missed, or something not translated I should look at, lmk

edit: translated a couple of untranslated lines during the first campfire scene with the bullies and fio
translated the banner notifications after defeating an enemy: e.g. got x G\
fixed an issue where fio's name would appear twice as speaker at the end of her H scene

edit 2 (v2):
Ok. I took a dive into the common events to translate the remaining parts of the H scenes, but there was a lot. more than 62% of it was untranslated, and i got tired of manually doing the h scenes really quickly, so most of them are just mtl. i also wasn't sure how to translate the sex sounds, so the ones that didn't get auto translated, i just did 1:1 phonetically for most of them.
if you notice anything particularly poorly translated (completely incomprehensible), or seemingly missing parts (e.g. a line that just says "Mr.", or mistranslated names, please let me know (with a screenshot if possible) and i will fix it as soon as i'm able

v2.1:
translated the masturbation scenes

v2.2:
translated the skill activation messages and the other miscellaneous combat messages and managed to fix the wrong parameter bug

v2.3:
fixed a issue with the base translation where you would get a bug during the air assault game in the playhouse preventing you from starting the event

v2.5:
fixed an issue with the base translation where the armored knight who teaches you skills would crash the game. i figured out how to fix it, but i'm so confused as to why it gets fixed, and more importantly, i couldn't figure out where the fix is being saved in the game files, so the patch now needs to encompass the entire data folder. so, this bug is now fixed, but the patch size went up a lot. so, apologies about that

v2.6:
enabled word wrapping. due to this being a script, some things are going to be aligned weird, but nothing should go off screen anymore. Also translated the orc scene i missed the first time. Fixed an issue in the orc scenes that would cause the game to crash

v2.7
did a quick translation of the npc scenes and brothel scenes

side note, if anyone knows where i can find the img or whatever used for the scrolling text at the end, i'd appreciate you informing me so i can translate that

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes