MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Yeah sadly no luck either, might be as big as it goes I guess.
Sometimes Alt + Enter works. Though if you've got more than one screen it could mess up your other windows. Even with one screen it could mess with them also.

It forces the monitor to "take shape" of the resolution of the game, so it'll minimize everything to match that while making the game 'full screen'. Alt tabbing messes with things also, just fyi.

Last edited:
Reactions: Coast2Coast

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Sometimes Alt + Enter works. Though if you've got more than one screen it could mess up your other windows. Even with one screen it could mess with them also.

It forces the monitor to "take shape" of the resolution of the game, so it'll minimize everything to match that while making the game 'full screen'. Alt tabbing mess with things also, just fyi.
Ah, so that's why it does that. I think once upon a time, you could make a game shortcut and add a certain phrase or something in the "start in" box of the shortcut's properties. I haven't done it in years, so I don't know if it still works.

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Ah, so that's why it does that. I think once upon a time, you could make a game shortcut and add a certain phrase or something in the "start in" box of the shortcut's properties. I haven't done it in years, so I don't know if it still works.
I've heard about that also. I sometimes just forget that's even a thing. Even then, that's a lot of work for a smut game I'll probably stop playing in 1-2 minutes, 5 if it's good... If you know what I mean.

At least more modern games have some form of maximizing because more people are realizing how frustrating it is to have a nice sized monitor to only play something that'd look perfect on a Westinghouse analog tv... That you'd use for camping.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes