Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Or like how is it that the events of 28 Days Later are predetermined, but there's also the possibility that our dude wakes up 28 days too early and just walks away from it all?
My pet theory is that there's two main timelines with a shared point of origin. There's a different MC in each timeline, but they're practically the same person. The first timeline is the non-28 days later route that features the original body. I believe there's enough lore to support the original body theory, because small bits of dialogue with Arisugawa, minor NPCs, and the Arisugawa's computer talk about how the MC was found alongside a male corpse. Arisugawa's notes reveal that he knew the dead guy was a scientist, and assumed that this guy was protecting the MC. I'm guessing the dead person was one of the big three - the three most important scientists of the era. The other fact we know is that the entrance to the basement was sealed off by an explosion.

In the 28 days later timeline, the explosion isn't mentioned as far as I can remember. (Although I'll admit that it is possible there was an explosion that sealed the basement, but then the basement became unsealed due to another event.) We also don't hear word of the dead person ever. If we accept that both main timelines share a point of origin, then we can argue that both the MC's original body and the dead scientist never made it out of the basement. Both people were killed by the MC clone during the original body's assassination.

We can also argue that there's a "will" that has a choice between the original body or the clone's body, but that's a smaller theory I can't back up. Serious talks within the Christmas event reveal that MC's will is separated from the original body's consciousness. How this "will" works is beyond me.

Why do female zombies try to gut the MC even though they explain that zombies typically only go for the opposite sex like right at the start of Non-28 days?
I was actually thinking about this the other day. It's one of those small things that really begs the question.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ferghus

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
My pet theory is that there's two main timelines with a shared point of origin. There's a different MC in each timeline, but they're practically the same person. The first timeline is the non-28 days later route that features the original body. I believe there's enough lore to support the original body theory, because small bits of dialogue with Arisugawa, minor NPCs, and the Arisugawa's computer talk about how the MC was found alongside a male corpse. Arisugawa's notes reveal that he knew the dead guy was a scientist, and assumed that this guy was protecting the MC. I'm guessing the dead person was one of the big three - the three most important scientists of the era. The other fact we know is that the entrance to the basement was sealed off by an explosion.

In the 28 days later timeline, the explosion isn't mentioned as far as I can remember. (Although I'll admit that it is possible there was an explosion that sealed the basement, but then the basement became unsealed due to another event.) We also don't hear word of the dead person ever. If we accept that both main timelines share a point of origin, then we can argue that both the MC's original body and the dead scientist never made it out of the basement. Both people were killed by the MC clone during the original body's assassination.

We can also argue that there's a "will" that has a choice between the original body or the clone's body, but that's a smaller theory I can't back up. Serious talks within the Christmas event reveal that MC's will is separated from the original body's consciousness. How this "will" works is beyond me.

I was actually thinking about this the other day. It's one of those small things that really begs the question.
I always assumed that the assassin-clone dumped the modified clone onto the gurney and walked off with the intended clone so people don't accidentally find out there's identical clones walking around. In either case, it doesn't really make sense for the scientist to somehow succeed in saving him only to die. Like even under the presumption that the assassin couldn't pursue him for some reasons, even the shortest path the scientist could have taken would be a very difficult trek for someone that's bleeding out and moving a body. It makes more sense to hide in a in a locker or in a room that can be locked rather than move him over a long walking distance while injured, since it risks the MC being found by the assassin, zombies, and crazy people. But considering the person the clones are based off of and the fact that the AI seems to have full control of the lab, I can't really imagine how it would be possible for the assassination to fail. The only conclusion I can see is that the MC was placed there by the assassin and that the dead scientist has no significant bearing.

As for the basement being unsealed in 28 days later, that's a very real possibility, considering the walkway on the second floor completely collapsed. Considering the building is obviously concrete and not much time has passed, something must have hit it with tremendous force. If it was an explosion, it's possible the shockwaves shook the rubble loose.

Reactions: Beyo

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Its a lore-heavy game where you spend most of your time avoiding enemies and collecting items by listening to what npcs say.
You cant force yourself upon character.
There is a moment after the first main quest where you get to chose what route you want to follow, you if you pick one girl over another then that other one gets raped by somebody else. There is no choice of you being the agressor.
Its midly hard.
I say stick to playing Osanagocoronokimini games.
Are they on F95?

Edit: Never mind, after doing a google search i seen it's a game i already have.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well, I finally got around to playing this one and knocked it off my list.

First of all, thanks Emerald_Gladiator for the translation. Given how the plot of the game went and all the plot holes that seem to be floating around, I can imagine that you had your work cut out for you. Also thank you for the guide. Given where some of the items were hidden, or how tiny they were represented in-game, the game could have easily been very frustrating without said guide.

The one thing I'd like to note is that I ended up liking this game a lot more than their later release, Heart of Darkness. I can't remember exactly WHY I was iffy with that one, but I remember liking it a lot less than I ended up liking this one. Not gonna bother looking too deeply into it.

Either way. Nice game. Fun take on the typical horny zombie apocalypse tropes. I dunno if the game was intended to play out as horror... but I didn't really get any horror vibe out of it. More of a mystery vibe, what with the protagonist's amnesia, the mysterious opening sequence and all the other stuff that came out later. It also handled alternating choices, and the consequences of said choices, better than a number of VNs out there...

It wasn't that long or text heavy though... At least, compared to some other H-games I played out there, so I dunno why that warning was there. You lose more time clicking random walls and shelves and shite than reading. XD The fact that you don't have to fight any zombies except for the bosses shortens things even more.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, called it that the protag is a clone, sort of, of that super-murderer dude. Saw it coming. Along with the AI being behind it all. Dunno if the game had those bits of foreshadowing in JP, but the pieces were there if one looked for them.

Dark2Dawn

Oct 31, 2021
Be nice if I had more pictures than hentai cg to show me what kind of game this is. Like some gameplay pictures?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Be nice if I had more pictures than hentai cg to show me what kind of game this is. Like some gameplay pictures?
Not sure why it's missing the tag, but it's a turn based RPG. The plus is that you can't grind for levels, so entering combat is pintless, but stat upgrades come from looting books in fixed parts of the map, which requires you to check most containers.

Iirc, the translator has all the major key item/book/weapon locations in a txt file zipped with the game if you want the general direction of them. Lot of backtracking for quests though.

Dark2Dawn

Oct 31, 2021
Not sure why it's missing the tag, but it's a turn based RPG. The plus is that you can't grind for levels, so entering combat is pintless, but stat upgrades come from looting books in fixed parts of the map, which requires you to check most containers.

Iirc, the translator has all the major key item/book/weapon locations in a txt file zipped with the game if you want the general direction of them. Lot of backtracking for quests though.
Oh, I'm not worried about tags. I just like to have a sneak peak at what I'm gonna play before I download it. A game page should not only have pictures of hentai scenes, but combat (If there is any), overworld, Stat screen and at least one cutscene so that they what they're really getting into. A poster of a game can put down as many tags as they want, but if the game doesn't relate to said tags or if the the subject of the tag is duller than what was written in the description, then it presents problems for everyone.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Oh, I'm not worried about tags. I just like to have a sneak peak at what I'm gonna play before I download it. A game page should not only have pictures of hentai scenes, but combat (If there is any), overworld, Stat screen and at least one cutscene so that they what they're really getting into. A poster of a game can put down as many tags as they want, but if the game doesn't relate to said tags or if the the subject of the tag is duller than what was written in the description, then it presents problems for everyone.
I get what you're saying, but I'm not the dude you should be telling this to.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
I know. It was just a response to your post. I'm sure the author of this page will see this.
If you're expecting or wanted the OP to add photos of gameplay, it's not their fault.
They're going off of Dlsite's game page, which doesn't have gameplay pics.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
If anyone wants to take a look at the CGs, you're better off going to a hentai gallery website for those. Obviously you won't have the luxury of spoiler filtering, but the option is there for anyone. As for gameplay, the only thing you need to know is that this is a turn-based rpg. Except there are no level gains and your stats are based on your equipment. Most fights are easy to understand. If you bash the enemy fast enough, you win fast. If you don't, then be prepared to run or come up with a new strategy.

Dark2Dawn

Oct 31, 2021
If you're expecting or wanted the OP to add photos of gameplay, it's not their fault.
They're going off of Dlsite's game page, which doesn't have gameplay pics.
Really? Not even DLsite is trying to sell the good points of the game to it's buyers? What the hell?

PebbIes1

May 6, 2022
Yo, I keep having this issue. I can't play the game nor view cg's.

did anyone else have this issue?

1688393016012.png

Coast2Coast

Mar 25, 2022
Is there anyway to make this game full screen? I used f4 which made it bigger, but didn't make it fullscreen.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes