MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Yeah sadly no luck either, might be as big as it goes I guess.
Sometimes Alt + Enter works. Though if you've got more than one screen it could mess up your other windows. Even with one screen it could mess with them also.

It forces the monitor to "take shape" of the resolution of the game, so it'll minimize everything to match that while making the game 'full screen'. Alt tabbing messes with things also, just fyi.

Last edited:
Reactions: Coast2Coast

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Sometimes Alt + Enter works. Though if you've got more than one screen it could mess up your other windows. Even with one screen it could mess with them also.

It forces the monitor to "take shape" of the resolution of the game, so it'll minimize everything to match that while making the game 'full screen'. Alt tabbing mess with things also, just fyi.
Ah, so that's why it does that. I think once upon a time, you could make a game shortcut and add a certain phrase or something in the "start in" box of the shortcut's properties. I haven't done it in years, so I don't know if it still works.

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Ah, so that's why it does that. I think once upon a time, you could make a game shortcut and add a certain phrase or something in the "start in" box of the shortcut's properties. I haven't done it in years, so I don't know if it still works.
I've heard about that also. I sometimes just forget that's even a thing. Even then, that's a lot of work for a smut game I'll probably stop playing in 1-2 minutes, 5 if it's good... If you know what I mean.

At least more modern games have some form of maximizing because more people are realizing how frustrating it is to have a nice sized monitor to only play something that'd look perfect on a Westinghouse analog tv... That you'd use for camping.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
There is a walk through in the game folder. The short answer is you don't recruit the zombie girl (save before giving 2nd meat), the branching point is if she is with you when you reach a certain area.
[/QUOT

Dang I thought Zombie Ran was for the Deadly Summer only! I have her follow me instill I got to lower the sewer water to 30% for the bloody sword but I didn't know that Ran stop me from letting the girl Agent join me and I fought Legion and defeat it as well. I guess I have to make another playthrough and not give her the Fine Meat where got it.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Yeah, I made the same mistake, too. There's no warning about this, so you can easily hardlock yourself onto her route. Thankfully there is no level grind needed, but it is time-consuming to get back to that point with all your equipment again.

Reactions: Hentai7777

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Just beat the game. Area Z wasn't as bad as the guide made it out to be. Mostly was just me getting lost.
If anyone needs some tips for Area Z:
  • The floors are fairly small and uniform in both size and shape. If you're really afraid of getting lost, draw a map. The floors are like a 3x4 or 4x4 grid with an elevator around the middle-south.
  • Make an extra save before descending any stairs. Even though the guide says not to kite, there was one floor where the Hive Mother was literally right around the corner and I really didn't want to waste resources fighting it.
    • Edit: It seems like if you defeat her on floors 1-5, she stops spawning on that specific floor. If you have a shit ton of bullets to spare, blast away I guess.
  • If you need to run from her, avoid entering rooms. They're all dead ends and I found out very, very quickly the Hive Mother can pass through doorways.
    • Edit: Except Floor 4. You need to pass through the cafeteria area to exit.
  • You don't have to constantly run from her. It feels like she stops chasing you if you manage to walk too far. If she manages to accidentally enter a room, she's not smart enough to path her way out.
  • Getting K.O.d by the Hive Mother isn't a game over. Losing again also isn't a game over. You'll wake up in the middle of the 3rd floor with 1 HP. You'll need to defeat a couple enemies each time you end back in there.
  • If you already have good gear, you can ignore looting the legendary items of this DLC until after you turn on the generator. It's nice having elevator access and the boss not actively chasing you when you do it.
  • Ignore the rest of the rooms/loot. I've only found healing items, which you won't need as long as you save often. There's some military caches, but I don't remember any being in rooms.
  • If you read most of the books and have decent gear, the boss fights are trivial as long as you have bullets. Hive Mother has 500 HP, N-Factor has 1500. Plan accordingly.
Still be lovely to not get lost and a make map for area z would wonderful.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
lol, it's been over two years since I translated the game and created the walkthrough so I had to review what I wrote. I laughed when I read the guide:

"- Lastly, I will NOT be providing a step-by-step walkthrough for how to navigate the maze floors. If you choose to enter Area Z, I expect you to at least WANT some challenge, as that's the entire point of this area. ;)"

Enjoy the struggle. It's part of the game. I can't believe I even made a 10-page walkthrough AND a cheat room in the first place.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
You won't need a map unless you're that concerned with getting the dungeon done with. It's not that difficult to figure out where the next stairs are, just time-consuming because of how many floors there are. If you've been keeping up with scavenging and side quests, the dungeon enemies are a breeze. The guide from Ferghus is already enough help. Mapmaking would be even more tedious to do. You would have to actively memorize every level design, item, enemy, and etc in darkness. Then you put together drawings or screenshots. For every floor.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
lol, it's been over two years since I translated the game and created the walkthrough so I had to review what I wrote. I laughed when I read the guide:

"- Lastly, I will NOT be providing a step-by-step walkthrough for how to navigate the maze floors. If you choose to enter Area Z, I expect you to at least WANT some challenge, as that's the entire point of this area. ;)"

Enjoy the struggle. It's part of the game. I can't believe I even made a 10-page walkthrough AND a cheat room in the first place.
Lucky I took your advice to map out the entrance in Area z and finally got through it and defeat her, also finish the game.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes