Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
At which point of a game? What part of a quest with T.Rep you have? It might be that he told you to flash someone in that case you just have to flash prisoner and little boy. Later on you go to him and he will ask you to flash again with new panties. You have to flash prisoner, boy (you can flash without panties), old man in slums and a guy in a capital(don't remember which - probably date guy)

neko

May 1, 2017
At which point of a game? What part of a quest with T.Rep you have? It might be that he told you to flash someone in that case you just have to flash prisoner and little boy. Later on you go to him and he will ask you to flash again with new panties. You have to flash prisoner, boy (you can flash without panties), old man in slums and a guy in a capital(don't remember which - probably date guy)
All it says in the quest tracker is that i should meet with the trader rep. All she says when i click on T.rep is "..."

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
All it says in the quest tracker is that i should meet with the trader rep. All she says when i click on T.rep is "..."
Quest tracker unfortunately is heavily bugged at this point and needs hard rework. What was your last encounter with T.Rep?

neko

May 1, 2017
Quest tracker unfortunately is heavily bugged at this point and needs hard rework. What was your last encounter with T.Rep?
If I'm not wrong, it was...When he made ravy lift her skirt. Not sure. Because if im not wrong after that I talked to the commander and he told me to go see the trade rep again to maintain amiable relations, as it seemed that he liked ravy.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Hmm, if I'm not wrong it might be connected with maid job and Ravy's boldness. To push T.Rep you have to push maid job as well a little. At some point you should also change your dress in a shop as it's connected as well.

neko

May 1, 2017
Hmm, if I'm not wrong it might be connected with maid job and Ravy's boldness. To push T.Rep you have to push maid job as well a little. At some point you should also change your dress in a shop as it's connected as well.
kay, i'll try. Thanks.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
I couldn't get Ella's quest to trigger, the one after the swimming at the pond. I'm assuming that it's a kidnapping event or sorts, but despite following the walkthrough it just doesn't start. Not sure what I'm doing wrong either.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
You should talk with thugs in a bar and report them next day. I'm not sure but it might be good to talk with Marienne a bit as it might be connected

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
I did both already. In fact Marienne's quest is pending for Ella's quest to start right now, so I'm extremely frustrated by the lack of progress.

Peposk90

Jul 8, 2017
I tryed invisibility in room and the she said she's gona do it in town, but i can't find the spot, and sugestions?

whyyyyyyy

May 3, 2017
I tryed invisibility in room and the she said she's gona do it in town, but i can't find the spot, and sugestions?
I believe there is just the one invisibility in the base city now and one in the capital that's part of the quest.

whyyyyyyy

May 3, 2017
He might have changed this but flash laddie at night with no panties on. Then you should be able to flash the old man and have one more scene with the t rep

kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
I believe there is just the one invisibility in the base city now and one in the capital that's part of the quest.
do you know the spots to activate it at?
He might have changed this but flash laddie at night with no panties on. Then you should be able to flash the old man and have one more scene with the t rep
what did you do to get the next scene i flash the laddie(both day and night and without panties)boy and the prisoner and did the old man, but cant find the fourth person

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Have you gone swimming with Marienne? Talk to her about a subject other than Ella.
Yeah I did. Like I said, I'm at the point in Marienne's quest where I have to push Ella's quest forward - at least according to the walkthrough - in order to move further in Marienne's quest. Unfortunately, it's not working.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes