Wolleesel

Sep 12, 2017
Anyone can tell me where the 4. Guy to flash is?
I have boy old guy and prisoner,
But cant find anyone Else. I Read somewhere besides a ladder, but there is noone ;_;

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Anyone can tell me where the 4. Guy to flash is?
I have boy old guy and prisoner,
But cant find anyone Else. I Read somewhere besides a ladder, but there is noone ;_;
3 person is an old man in a place where you can find executioner. You need a dog's questline to go there. 4 one is a guy next to a ladder in a city. City is a huge place that you can teleport to if you move forward main questline with your girlfriends.

Reactions: Wolleesel

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
new public release is out on patreon and this time it is really public.
but even with these versions i cant play game without crash after ravy leaves castle after day 1 to go swimming.

while playing the kitchen scene there is another window opening and i only see some coloured stripes but i can play through this
but night 1 when i leave castle the game crashes.

do i need some updates?
i can play the older version without problems
can anyone help me please ?

八雲紫

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
WH
[QUOTE =“kingbloo123,post:269126,member:137314”]你知道在哪些地方激活它吗?
你做了什么来得到下一个场景,我(无论是白天黑夜,没有内裤)男孩和囚犯,并做老人,但无法找到第四人[/ QUOTE]
老人在哪里?

八雲紫

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Prisoner is in the same building Major and Trade Rep is. In the basement.
thank you so much!
do you know how to do the quest:meet marienne again?? I can't enter the city walls
and I can't find the old man,Do you know where is he?
thank you

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
thank you so much!
do you know how to do the quest:meet marienne again?? I can't enter the city walls
and I can't find the old man,Do you know where is he?
thank you
Don't know about Marienne but it's possible it's not in a game yet.
If you mean an old man you can show your panties, he's in the same area Executioner is. To enter it you need to progress with Dog's questline. You can find dog in a forest

Reactions: 八雲紫

八雲紫

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Don't know about Marienne but it's possible it's not in a game yet.
If you mean an old man you can show your panties, he's in the same area Executioner is. To enter it you need to progress with Dog's questline. You can find dog in a forest
OK i see
thank you so much once again!!!

Reactions: Ignazzio

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
new public release is out on patreon and this time it is really public.
but even with these versions i cant play game without crash after ravy leaves castle after day 1 to go swimming.

while playing the kitchen scene there is another window opening and i only see some coloured stripes but i can play through this
but night 1 when i leave castle the game crashes.

do i need some updates?
i can play the older version without problems
can anyone help me please ?
pushing my requst for help again

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
For some reason I can't find Tholmin anywhere at night-time.

That said, I wish the walkthrough was more detailed. Like, a lot more detailed. I have no idea what to do in certain situations, and it's frustrating to find out later that I missed out an entire scene or large parts of dialogue and character interaction because I didn't have enough "corruption points".

Last edited:

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
For some reason I can't find Tholmin anywhere at night-time.

That said, I wish the walkthrough was more detailed. Like, a lot more detailed. I have no idea what to do in certain situations, and it's frustrating to find out later that I missed out an entire scene or large parts of dialogue and character interaction because I didn't have enough "corruption points".
Hello May I ask the first page on this thread what's the difference with no boys and with boys? Also the one that you're talking about is it the one the first page or a new one?

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
Hello May I ask the first page on this thread what's the difference with no boys and with boys? Also the one that you're talking about is it the one the first page or a new one?
The way I understand it, With Boys is the version with standing image - No Boys is the one without. Standing Image is a common h-game feature where you see your character on the right side of the screen at all times (toggled with the "S" key usually).

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
The way I understand it, With Boys is the version with standing image - No Boys is the one without. Standing Image is a common h-game feature where you see your character on the right side of the screen at all times (toggled with the "S" key usually).
Ah I see how about my other question? This one I mean "also the one that you're talking about is it the one the first page or a new one?"

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes