Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
This game is really buged!
Not the individually scenes but some trigger will bug if you do something in false order.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thats really shit! I dont like to start all over again, just to get stucked again. But i really like the game at all so im doomed to repeat it till its killing me!

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
They're probably already reported. FoM is really complicated due to its nature and such bugs are unfortunately normal. Usually tho they're not bugs but quest require some specific action thats connected with other quest and we don't know it. But it's annoying for sure to start all over again

whyyyyyyy

May 3, 2017
do you know the spots to activate it at?
what did you do to get the next scene i flash the laddie(both day and night and without panties)boy and the prisoner and did the old man, but cant find the fourth person
The forth guy is in the capital, man sitting by ladder. Just walk up it and it should count as flashing him. The last scene is when you get the new panties from T rep.

Akatsuki_kaze

Aug 5, 2017
lil tip for t.rep quests - get as much corruption points as u can.
Finish other events and keep working as maid (with my old save i have done it over 30 times) and everything should go smooth.
Don't forget to buy sundress - counts as trigger for many other ev.

locnexix

Aug 14, 2017
i did that, and i flashed the prison guy and the boy, but... the quest does not progresses, i flashed the boy with panties, without them different colors, i don't know what else to do =(, or maybe is the wrong boy? the in the castle ladder....

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
great game.
edit:
in new v.oct17 player crashes at diffrent times and i cant play any further.
tried it with some saves from prev version but it keeps crashing every time player opens a new window

edit+:
everytime it crashes i have a couple of ffdshowtime video decoder icons next to my clock.
could it be that i have the wrong config ?
can anyone help?

Last edited:

Lalit Gangwar

Aug 7, 2016
Could anyone help me with the save file from where the last version left off? I don't wanna play the whole thing from scratch!

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
This has got to be one of the best games out there. The drawing is a bit lacking, but the progression of corruption is so well written and logical. I hate games that break the character in a single event, going from a normal being to a cum addicted moron. The author maintains her charm (love how the bandit route ends), and from what I see, the merchant storyline is well written as well, as you can see her slowly like being an exhibitionist instead of stripping to nude right away.

The only other game I can think of that does it so well is Magica, Ariadne, and Virgin Island. Everyone else writes story like a big wtf.

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
still cant get the oct version to work
can anyone pls help?

player crashes very often when an active movie window opens

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
Is it actually possible to find Marienne in the capital castle? I'm talking about the part where you need to sneak around naked and knock on doors. That segment is incredibly frustrating, and I'm positive I've knocked on every door in the place at least twice to no avail.

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
you have to run into people until she gets wet.
after that marienne is in front of her room north west
Okay, that did it, and thanks for that. But this is absolutely terrible design. The quest conditions you to try and avoid the random sprites on the map, and then you need to intentionally reveal yourself to one, which you have zero way of knowing is actually her unless you are told by a walkthrough or something.

Some of the quests in this game are a bit tedious, but this one is seriously bonkers level bad.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes